Newborns are wellcome [Lets meetup in this thread]

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Newborns are wellcome [Lets meetup in this thread]

Postby Maksas » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:16 pm

Loony got his first bat down. Nothing big, but its pretty exiting for me, especially after getting torn abart by the same pesky animal just yesterday. Have to appreciate the little things.
Maksas

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:17 pm

Maksas wrote:Loony got his first bat down. Nothing big, but its pretty exiting for me, especially after getting torn abart by the same pesky animal just yesterday. Have to appreciate the little things.

I must avenge myself against a lynx... not sure I'll ever get there. Was almost tempted to just suicide the character and start over, but I'm hard headed that way. I MUST soldier on, bloodied and bruised like a Real Man(tm)!
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Maksas » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:08 pm

To MagicManICT: After you pull the guts out of that beast of yours, I'd like you to share the badass battle scars it left. Let us know how the story ended.
Meanwhile in the Hearth: If the Woods have a heart, can they fall in love?
Maksas

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:59 pm

Maksas wrote: After you pull the guts out of that beast of yours, I'd like you to share the badass battle scars it left. Let us know how the story ended.

About 50 points in Deep Cuts. Rest hve been healed up. Trying to get the mats to heal the rest has been slow. Off hermiting this world so far.

But seriously. That damn cat was the other side of the map, and I looked away for 30 seconds, and next thing I know I'm face down in the dirt.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Maksas » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:29 pm

To MagicManICT: Yea, lynxes are like rocket speed fast. But hey, at least there's nothing a good old poultice can't heal.
Meanwhile: Did you know that Itsy-Bitsy is on heck of a crawler? look at 'em go!
Last edited by Maksas on Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maksas

Postby Maksas » Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:35 pm

Things start to get pretty interesting, when you dwell deeper into the caves. Like, what is that? Is it a rock? Is it a root? Is it a mushroom? I have no idea. P.S.It has spores, so must be mushroom, but I'm still not sure.
In other news, I sent a low-key threat message to some guy who started paving the ground of the cave I hide in. It might sound kinda harsh for someone who doesn't know what I mean by 'I'll find you'.
Maksas

Postby Maksas » Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:34 pm

Welp, today has been rich on player interaction. Made some friends, met some foes. Finally the initial plan is coming into action.
For today I planned to finally build a claimed base, with palisade and such, but a certain someone decided to make it a little more difficult.
(they obviously didn't want to give me their names, so I just call them by who they are)
Had to fix my claim totem twice because of these guys. It is pretty exhausting to patrol around for 8 hours straight. But hey, I can't really blame them, after all I did settle right next to their home and some people just don't like to share.
(at least the cherry tree on their yard is dope)
Speaking of sharing, shout out to my friend LaterIs 'r' silent? I'm not sure., to whom I recently provided a little help with their quest. By pure luck, of all my humble meals, the only shroom I haven't eaten was the exact quest item he needed. He was offering some rewards, but everything this Loon does, he does to honor the Ancestors. What a nice guy though.
Maksas

Postby Maksas » Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:43 pm

By paving a rune under your house you can show the spirits of this place that you are aware of their presence and ask for their aid. This particular one is called 'Raidho'.
Maksas

Postby Maksas » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:54 pm

Fight! Fight! Fight!
And the winner is... me. Because whoever gets to loot the corpse wins.
Maksas

Postby Maksas » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:31 am

Friends often ask Loony: "Why did you set two milestone routes that go the same direction? That looks like a huge overkill".
To which he always answers: "Well because some smart guy decided that it would be very convenient to set a route that goes straight through someone's claim! An unremovable obstacle, thank you very much, Loony! So useful!"
P.S. Loony doesn't like to talk to voices in his head, but when he does, it it usually happens like this.
Maksas

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar