Thingwalls Explained

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Thingwalls Explained

Postby SnuggleSnail » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:53 pm

Had the 4th thingwall fight of the world and now me and like 5 other people will have to sit next to their village for an hour redhanded xd and even if they didn't come out to fight, we would've had to sit there redhanded because they were trying to bash the flags with alts.

"""Why is there no casual PVP?"""
Actually retarded that anybody would think this is a good trade for 1-2 additional people getting KOed per world from being redhanded will create more PVP than it discourages by wasting hours of people's time every fight for no reason.

Even though I won, I feel like I lost. Truly this is the hallmark of a good PVP mechanic
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby Jalpha » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:31 am

Why don't we all push for a corpse run as the death mechanic and make PvP totally devoid of consequences for all parties involved.

If nobody wants to fight you it might have something to do with the way you play. The Devs can't fix that.

Maybe you would be more satisfied playing Albion instead?
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby stya » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:21 am

Jalpha wrote:Why don't we all push for a corpse run as the death mechanic and make PvP totally devoid of consequences for all parties involved.

If nobody wants to fight you it might have something to do with the way you play. The Devs can't fix that.

Maybe you would be more satisfied playing Albion instead?

You really didn't understand the post above...
stya

Postby vatas » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:18 am

What if you could use Thingwalls while Red-Handed, but every time you do so, not exactly a scent but something similar is left to indicate which Thingwall the Red-Handed character traveled to?
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Jalpha » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:19 am

stya wrote:You really didn't understand the post above...

Let me simplify things for you.
SnuggleSnail wrote:QQ redhanded

Jalpha wrote:Is this actually the game you want to play.

I think I understood perfectly. Now you know why I stopped posting here so much. Every time I do a flock of stupids flutter out to frustrate me with their abysmal IQ. I actually prefer to believe you are just pretending to be incredibly stupid just to troll me.

Because I do not want to live in a world full of people as moronic as many of the most prolific posters on this site.
Laying flat.
Jalpha
Under curfew

Postby SnuggleSnail » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:55 am

streamed the entire siege and posted links in every public discord https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsEzSTRA45k
relevant people would've known about it 24 hours in advance
another day of having to wait an hour to go home while not being tracked
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
SnuggleSnail

Postby SnuggleSnail » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:39 am

I will wait here for one hour after mining this meteor because there was a naked alt trying to mine it :)
"""why is there no casual PVP?"""

update:
After 30 minutes a hermit forced me to refresh my red hand on him and now I'm afking in a friend's willage for an hour
SnuggleSnail

Postby stya » Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:35 am

Jalpha wrote:
stya wrote:You really didn't understand the post above...

Let me simplify things for you.
SnuggleSnail wrote:QQ redhanded

Jalpha wrote:Is this actually the game you want to play.

I think I understood perfectly. Now you know why I stopped posting here so much. Every time I do a flock of stupids flutter out to frustrate me with their abysmal IQ. I actually prefer to believe you are just pretending to be incredibly stupid just to troll me.

Because I do not want to live in a world full of people as moronic as many of the most prolific posters on this site.

So you are incredibly smart, we're all dumb as fuck, sounds good :roll:
stya

Postby SnuggleSnail » Mon Aug 23, 2021 12:29 pm

redhanded for an hour, even if ppl track us we have the keys to this willage so they won't be able to do anything

9:47 PM update: gonna turn on auto hearth and take a shower

10:15 PM update: I have returned, and my friend already ported while I was gone :cry:

1021 PM update: I have arrived home, and nothing happened except an hour of not being able to play the game
SnuggleSnail

Postby wonder-ass » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:37 pm

just ko yourself retard lmao
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar