Russia invades Ukraine

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Russia invades Ukraine

Postby mvgulik » Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:15 pm

VDZ wrote:
mvgulik wrote:Criminal to hostage: Its not my fault your dead. You moved, and I told you what would happen if you did.

A better comparison to a hostage situation would be if the criminal made demands and then the police just went 'lolno' and left him alone. Now the criminal is shooting hostages and everybody is shocked.

Not really, as they seem to target two different human aspects. (Unrelenting self justification by the harming party vs Bystanders shocked about the (kinda inevitable) result.)
mvgulik

Postby Trappin » Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:13 pm

Jalpha wrote: Moldova would probably be better off under Russian control. Finland would be costly to invade.

Russia already controls Moldova, it's called Transnistria.

And what is the EU gonna do? Invade Russia with it's fictional non-army? with all those fantasy mechanized divisions? The EU isn't even capable of invading and holding Kaliningrad much less the EU borders. Finland February 2022 is not Finland November 1939 - March 1940. The Finish victories scored on the Red Army during the 105 day Winter War were Black Swan events. Mannerheim the White is long dead. The famous Karelian Isthmus defensive line was annexed after WWII.
Trappin

Postby sMartins » Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:58 pm

Of course Europe won't do anything for a lot of reasons ... Mainly cause we are not that dumb and a bit more civilized than the Russian or american fucking imperialism, or chinese ..... Except France perhaps.

In 2022, still war as a political response.... Fucking retards, send your children to die ... You politicians, or you journalist with your fucking propaganda ..... Except their sons are studying at Harvard, and people Who die are plebs Who don't even know why? Retards ....

Fuck every imperialism!
I'd hardly call anything the Bible of our times » special thanks to MagicManICT
I only logged in to say this sentence. by neeco » 30 Oct 2018, 02:57
Default Client, Best Client!
sMartins

Postby sMartins » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:13 pm

First of all Nato should fuck off .... Ok you won't, at least Say NO to Ukraine request to enter Nato, Is that difficult?
The true Is they don't care.
Plebs Will die, plebs Will pay the reconstruction with their hard work, an so on .... And they play at the war like on the playstation

Also Europe doesn't have any army.
sMartins

Postby Trappin » Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:00 pm

Hey pal, calm down. Remember, you're Civilized! And Civilized people behave like Civilized people!

European imperialism lasted for more than five hundred years, killed tens and tens of millions of people during the first half of the twentieth century and now, the latest generation, pretend that it never happened. That their forefathers weren't wearing pickle-fork helmets or digging trenches on the Somme . They think history started ten years ago. Self-serving hubris and cultural arrogance, thats what that is. Your media propaganda. Your failure to stabilize your own region and continent. That's on you. The EU's Minsk II agreement was negotiated in Brussels by civilized European diplomatic geniuses. They told the world that they, the civilized geniuses of Europe, solved the seemingly intractable problems between Russia and Ukraine. But they didn't. And now Russian tanks are greasing their treads with Ukrainian blood and guts. Great job!

I want NATO ended.I want US troops home NOW. I want Europe to mind it's business. So, I can sit back here in uncivilized northern California and not really care if war comes to YOU. That's right, I'm an isolationist. With that said, good luck!
Trappin

Postby sMartins » Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:34 pm

I don't pretend It never happened, I pretend It stops now!

Wherever the White man went that meant chains for the other side.

Our culture Is beautiful, but at what cost .... Tho, yes I prefer to live here, in the west .... And I can even Say I like American music and not Just that, I like your '40-'70 design, Cars, Planes ... I like many of yours subculturs ...

I don't like your fucking America First ... That's the same of Russia First, or Afghanistan First, or china First.

I don't like you consider yourselves the good ones while the others are the evil .... That's old, grown up!

And trust me I want your fucking US troops away from here much more than you do!
sMartins

Postby sMartins » Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:04 am

And of course I like Bill Watterson.
sMartins

Postby jordancoles » Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:54 am

Fox news and Trump out here calling Putin a "genius" is something else.
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby shubla » Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:21 am

Trappin wrote: Finland February 2022 is not Finland November 1939 - March 1940. The Finish victories scored on the Red Army during the 105 day Winter War were Black Swan events. Mannerheim the White is long dead. The famous Karelian Isthmus defensive line was annexed after WWII.

Finland has been preparing for attack from the east for over 70 years. Equipment is modern, will to defend is highest in the whole EU, there are almost 1 000 000 people in the reserve with military training of up to 1 year with regular refresher exercises and pre-assigned positions. Terrain is mostly forest and lakes, with small roads, very easy to make attack absolute nightmare for the enemy. Even our bridges have been built with openings for fast installation of explosives so that enemy won't be able to use them.

The lack of acts to help ukraine makes you think that maybe being part of nato wouldnt be so bad after all. I'd rather be usa cuck than live under putins regime. Although I believe that an attack would be unlikely even without nato for the reasons mentioned prior.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby pawnchito » Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:00 am

Some of you boomer sounding boys really are fucking callous about needless human suffering and loss. Sitting comfortably in your ticky tacky houses void of any compasssion. I thought they outlawed lead paint in the US but it sounds like some of you managed to eat some as kids.

I'm glad to hear Finland goes hard shubla it's encouraging to know lessons were learned and applied from history. Although the US government has its flaws, under the grime some of the people here are good and decent and won't stand idle for too long.

It's not surprising Trump and family are eating this up. It's out of this world but what can you expect in this fucked up timeline were made up as a prank doggie coins are worth more than government issued moneys.

Curious there's all this sanction talk but Biden won't even address actually sanctioning Putin himself.
pawnchito

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar