complete list of cashshop hats

General discussion and socializing.

complete list of cashshop hats

Postby Teleskop » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:52 am

does one exist?????
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Re: complete list of cashshop hats

Postby pawnchito » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:11 am

That would be cool. Not sure if one does though.
pawnchito

Postby vatas » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:33 am

The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Ferinex » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:53 am

I think it's rather nice and also conducive that things disappear a bit into the ether, since it seems for many hats 0 or 1 instance of such exist. The value of hats is much higher than you may think, once it is off sale, if you consider the longevity and future of the game. Pariah future-salesmen excluded. This is not the best reason of course to buy a hat, buy a hat if you think it makes your character pleasing to your own eyes. Then you will never be disappointed. But disappointment is the nature of eventually successful speculation, isn't it?
i guess they never miss huh
Ferinex

Postby Nightdawg » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:54 am

https://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Store_hat_list

Sadly it's a bit outdated, but the latest hats have lacked personality, all of them have been the same bowler hats, top hats, witch hats or cowboy hats, so you're not missing much on those.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby Teleskop » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:38 am

Ferinex wrote:I think it's rather nice and also conducive that things disappear a bit into the ether, since it seems for many hats 0 or 1 instance of such exist. The value of hats is much higher than you may think, once it is off sale, if you consider the longevity and future of the game. Pariah future-salesmen excluded. This is not the best reason of course to buy a hat, buy a hat if you think it makes your character pleasing to your own eyes. Then you will never be disappointed. But disappointment is the nature of eventually successful speculation, isn't it?

yes i still got some of the first hats ever released and even few years ago some players offered nice amount of money for the rare kinds of hat such as paper bag hat
which i had
but ozzy logged into my account and sold it to trollex xd

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby shubla » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:39 am

Nightdawg wrote: latest hats have lacked personality, all of them have been the same bowler hats, top hats, witch hats or cowboy hats, so you're not missing much on those.

What? I'm sure that jorb doesn't recycle his art!
Every hat is its own unique masterpiece, sculptured from scratch by the most talented artist of our time.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Teleskop » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:42 am

i'd also like to remind that the bishops mitre was added after my suggestion to add it

i have influenced the game

Teleskop

Postby Nightdawg » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:49 pm

shubla wrote:
Nightdawg wrote: latest hats have lacked personality, all of them have been the same bowler hats, top hats, witch hats or cowboy hats, so you're not missing much on those.

What? I'm sure that jorb doesn't recycle his art!
Every hat is its own unique masterpiece, sculptured from scratch by the most talented artist of our time.

Oh it's not recycled, but you can always sculpt the same thing and throw either a spoon or weed on top of it, it's still a top hat.

It just hit me, they look like those stupid monkey NFTs lmao
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby Ferinex » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:37 am

Teleskop wrote:
Ferinex wrote:I think it's rather nice and also conducive that things disappear a bit into the ether, since it seems for many hats 0 or 1 instance of such exist. The value of hats is much higher than you may think, once it is off sale, if you consider the longevity and future of the game. Pariah future-salesmen excluded. This is not the best reason of course to buy a hat, buy a hat if you think it makes your character pleasing to your own eyes. Then you will never be disappointed. But disappointment is the nature of eventually successful speculation, isn't it?

yes i still got some of the first hats ever released and even few years ago some players offered nice amount of money for the rare kinds of hat such as paper bag hat
which i had
but ozzy logged into my account and sold it to trollex xd

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trollex? noted.
i guess they never miss huh
Ferinex

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar