My completely transparent moderator application

General discussion and socializing.

Re: My completely transparent moderator application

Postby Audiosmurf » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:26 pm

respectfully, fuck off forever
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Ferinex » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:45 pm

-1. Attempted annexation of the Forums by the Discordian Neo-Nazi crew. Pathetic and transparent.
i guess they never miss huh
Ferinex

Postby Zentetsuken » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:49 pm

I urge anybody who simply doesn't like me for personal reasons or my behaviour in this community to atleast do me the small courtesy of fully reading my initial post.

This post is not meant to be a troll and I 100% predicted that there would be some serious opposition and I have no intention of wasting either of our time by trying to sell myself to you.

At the very least I will ask that if you fully disagree with the idea of me personally being moderator that you take a moment to consider the ideas I posted for how future moderation should be pursued by whoever it is that may be picked.

I think everybody can agree that the forums have never really had a stable precedent on what is allowed and what is not. That being said, I believe that with a new set of loose rules and the possibility of a new subofrum that the future of this webiste might be more enjoyable for both serious users and shitposters alike.

Please consider commenting on the proposed guidelines.
Zentetsuken

Postby mulamishne » Tue Mar 08, 2022 3:54 pm

Unironic +1, if not for OP, then for his ideas.

Aleck's not a fan of the game right now, but alot of that seems more because the level of community interaction is absolute dogshit.
Haven and Hearth discord (by far the most popular, we even banned the Retards, Pedophiles and dumb Wiki-admins): https://discord.com/invite/rb3Ufnvwxf
mulamishne

Postby VDZ » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:29 pm

DonVelD wrote:Why would you jump to the conclusion that he has only bad intentions? He may be a shitposter but he isn't a malicious troll or a complete retard, he may be annoying at times but he does make a lot of good points. Hating the game/devs/both doesn't mean that he will absolutely destroy everything - why would his opinion about the game matter? He might as well use his negative opinions to fix those issues. I believe in his intentions to make the community better.

He has outright stated that he considers forum activity to be a negative thing; not due to such consequences like increasing workload for the devs or anything like that, but inherently so because it supports the game, and he has stated he has no hope for this game improving. There is no way his goals align with the well-being of the game or the forums.
VDZ

Postby DonVelD » Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:48 pm

VDZ wrote:
DonVelD wrote:Why would you jump to the conclusion that he has only bad intentions? He may be a shitposter but he isn't a malicious troll or a complete retard, he may be annoying at times but he does make a lot of good points. Hating the game/devs/both doesn't mean that he will absolutely destroy everything - why would his opinion about the game matter? He might as well use his negative opinions to fix those issues. I believe in his intentions to make the community better.

He has outright stated that he considers forum activity to be a negative thing; not due to such consequences like increasing workload for the devs or anything like that, but inherently so because it supports the game, and he has stated he has no hope for this game improving. There is no way his goals align with the well-being of the game or the forums.

Who knows, we'll see - maybe there's hope in him after all. The worst thing that could happen is him getting biased, banning someone for a petty reason and getting demodded. Though honestly from what i observed he is MUCH less biased than most of the community. He has controversial takes that i don't agree with from time to time but its alright because nobody has to agree. I'd rather having him as a mod than anyone else/Magicman.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby Reinhard99 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:28 pm

+1

Only mod we'll ever need
Hail Odin!
Reinhard99

Postby Clemins » Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:38 pm

+1

I've been around the forums for years and barley post anything, as my post count indicates. However, I have read a ton of posts on here for years, and of all the people here currently replying to this thread Zentetsuken is wayyy more qualified in my opinion. All we need is someone who knows where to draw the line, and wont do so for personal reasons.
Clemins

Postby CorwinOfAmber » Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:11 pm

VDZ wrote:

He has outright stated that he considers forum activity to be a negative thing; not due to such consequences like increasing workload for the devs or anything like that, but inherently so because it supports the game, and he has stated he has no hope for this game improving. There is no way his goals align with the well-being of the game or the forums.[/quote]

"There is no way his goals align with the well-being of the game or the forums" jorbtar fits this description pretty well too, have you seen how they ignore all the good ideas? ever notice all the improvements that could be made that arent in favor of things like animated animal sex and "tree combersations"? this game is a trainwreck, this community is not just stupid but becoming openly criminally insane. yet youre here crying about this goober's attempt to help, just because he talked bad about the game once.... you also part of the group ignoring the pedophiles?
Loftar wrote:
Right, I realized that the other day but apparently forgot it as quickly again. Thanks!

Uephorias wrote:
And the game isn't dead, just on life support indefinitely
CorwinOfAmber

Postby VDZ » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:07 pm

CorwinOfAmber wrote:<snip>

You came out of inactivity after four years just to speak in favor of making Zentetsuken a mod and complain about current moderation in a completely unrelated thread. Just before that, two literal whos pop up to also support Zentetsuken being a mod. Are we seriously looking at an actual attempt by some group to infiltrate the forums? Has this community become that toxic? Can't you guys just go back to killing newbies rather than attempting to kill the game itself?
VDZ

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar