HArdcore pvp

General discussion and socializing.

Re: HArdcore pvp

Postby Potjeh » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:36 pm

wonder-ass wrote:
Potjeh wrote:All you can lose in Rust from getting killed while roaming is the gear set you're wearing, and you can get a new set in like half an hour. In Rust you can hop in a server, eoka a geared guy and be on even fighting level with anyone on the server within 15 min of joining. When you PvP in Rust it's actually fun and takes fairly little time. If you get raided in Rust, you can rebuild everything within a day.

thats because rust knows exactly what it wants to be. established groups in severs can base wipe u with ease, mlrs the shit out of you or rocket u 4 fun. in haven the average hermit could be a REAL pain in the fucking ass if anyone wanted to be to factions and factions would need significant effort to get rid of them which is not the case at all in rust.

It's actually pretty much impossible for a clan to deal with a solo that's really dedicated to ruining their wipe. It takes more work to raid than to build cheap roofcamping towers, and planting minefields around their base is hilarious. And if they do find and hit your base, no biggie, an hour of farming and one lab run and you have a 2x2 with tier 2 bench and can go back to planting mines.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Re: HArdcore pvp

Postby MightySheep » Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:09 pm

When I saw thread title and first sentence "I agree with everything Josh says" I immediately knew you were talking about this retarded youtuber. He has the same opinion about every PvP game and its always pathetic and dumb. He basically can't handle the heat so he acts like its the games fault and not his. The funniest part is he refers to himself as a fan of PvP but shits on every PvP game after getting destroyed. His takes are always from a victim PoV its like hes never once won in any PvP game so he doesnt understand why they are fun.

I've never seen him review Rust but I can already imagine what he'd say. He would probably not even make it as far as getting a base and then write the game off as shit. Don't blame the game just because you are an uncompetitive loser.
MightySheep

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar