Some thoughts and suggestions on game development

General discussion and socializing.

Some thoughts and suggestions on game development

Postby jianpanxia1 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:27 am

My English is not good, so please allow me to write in Chinese characters:)。毫无疑问这是个好游戏,我们都喜欢他,但是他也有很多缺点,(1)人太少(2)网太差(3)系统资源占用太多(4)玩法太单调。
广告的力量很重要,所谓酒香不怕巷子深在这个时代已经不合时宜了,因为我们面对的不是一个村子而是全球,所以不想自己花大钱投入广告的话入驻游戏平台是个很好的选择,steam啥的,受众多了,资金流才会活跃起来,才有机会扩大规模 更新 优化,走上巅峰lol。
网络也要搞一下,提升用户体验。
系统资源占用就要花点力气了,每次运行这个小游戏,我的破电脑都可以煎鸡蛋,我想很多人有这个感受。。。
最重要的还是玩法问题,每次新世界才开始几个月就开始走下坡路,重复了这么多世界,我们应该反思一下为什么新人入场太少,为什么最高在线数没有突破,为什么会流失老玩家。
或许是因为
a短短时间就爽完了没有新的挑战了,那就增加更多副本,更多史诗野怪,敌对生物,动物群落,定期的集群攻击行为,持续增长的野怪群落实力,随机分布的兽王,不用担心死亡的竞技场,玩两年都有新发现。。。
b肝累了。好多两三个人的小村子,上线收割 种植 砍树 种树 挤奶 晒皮 喂家畜 挖矿 冶炼 搞一圈就没时间干别的了,大家都很忙的,每天两三个小时游戏已经很奢侈了,每天让他重复这些,肯定会流失玩家啊。所以是否可以增加可以驯化的仆役或者炼金人偶,细化的自动设备。主要是肝设备,可以很难很多,肝出来后很少的维护就可以持续产出,解放双手,小村落也可以有空参与玩家对抗,盘活这个世界。比如机器人种地砍树挤奶做饭做奶酪,哈哈。自动生产,手工提品质
然后对新人不友好,缺少游戏引导。这个新人就很难受了,最起码的教程还是得有的,比如基础的配方,怎么下马下船,怎么战斗。当然有全面的教程最好了,尽量减少两小时内放弃的玩家数量吧,哈。
缺少语言支持也是个扣分项,会第二语言的还是比较少吧,Who can read what I have written
啰啰嗦嗦说了一大堆,希望对游戏稍微的有一点点帮助吧,加油!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is no doubt that this is a good game. We all like it, but it also has many shortcomings: (1) too few people (2) too poor network (3) too much system resources (4) too monotonous playing method.

The power of advertising is very important. The so-called "wine is not afraid of deep alleys" is out of date in this era. Because we are not facing a village but the world, so it is a good choice to settle on the game platform if we don't want to spend a lot of money on advertising. If there are more audiences, the capital flow will become active, and we will have the opportunity to expand the scale, update and optimize, and reach the peak lol.

The network should also be developed to improve the user experience.

It takes a little effort to occupy system resources. Every time I run this little game, my broken computer can fry eggs. I think many people have this feeling...

The most important thing is the playing method. Every time the new world starts a few months, it starts to decline. After repeating so many worlds, we should reflect on why there are too few newcomers, why there is no breakthrough in the maximum number of online players, and why there is a loss of old players.

Maybe it's because

A in a short time, there will be no new challenges. Then, add more copies, more epic wild monsters, hostile creatures, animal communities, regular cluster attacks, continuously growing wild monster community strength, randomly distributed animal kings, and don't worry about the arena of death. You can find new things after playing for two years...

B the liver is tired. There are many small villages with twoorthree people. If they go online to harvest and plant trees, cut trees, plant trees, milk and sun their skins, feed livestock, mine and smelt, they have no time to do anything else. Everyone is very busy. It is very luxurious to play twoorthree hours a day. If they are asked to repeat this every day, they will certainly lose players. So whether we can add domesticated minions or alchemy dolls, and refine automatic equipment. It is mainly the liver equipment, which can be very difficult. After the liver comes out, it can be produced continuously with little maintenance. Free your hands. Small villages can also participate in the player confrontation and revitalize the world. For example, robots farming, cutting trees, milking, cooking and making cheese, ha ha. Automatic production and manual quality improvement

Then they are unfriendly to newcomers and lack game guidance. This newcomer is very uncomfortable. There are still some basic tutorials, such as basic recipes, how to dismount and how to fight. Of course, it's best to have a comprehensive tutorial. Try to reduce the number of players who give up in two hours, ha.

Lack of language support is also a deduction item. Few people know a second language

I've been talking a lot. I hope it can help the game a little. Come on!!!
Last edited by jianpanxia1 on Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
jianpanxia1

Re: Some thoughts and suggestions on game development

Postby Zentetsuken » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:36 am

老实说一样
Zentetsuken

Postby bumfrog » Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:52 pm

冰淇淋 !

冰淇淋 !
bumfrog
Under curfew

Postby MightySheep » Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:57 pm

My English is also not good, so please allow me to write in Yiddish : )。איך טראַכטן די וועלט דאַרף צו באַשטעטיק איצט. מיר מוזן באַוואָרענען די עקזיסטענץ פון אונדזער מענטשן און אַ צוקונפֿט פֿאַר ווייַס קינדער ווייַל די שיינקייט פון די ווייסע אַריאַן פרוי מוזן נישט אומקומען פון דער ערד. וואָס מיר מוזן קעמפן פֿאַר איז צו באַוואָרענען די עקזיסטענץ און רעפּראָדוקציע פון ​​אונדזער ראַסע און אונדזער מענטשן, די עסנוואַרג פון אונדזער קינדער און די ריינקייַט פון אונדזער בלוט, די פרייהייט און זעלבסטשטענדיקייַט פון די פאטערלאַנד, אַזוי אַז אונדזער מענטשן זאל דערוואַקסן פֿאַר דער מקיים פון די פאַדערלאַנד. מיסיע אַלאַטיד עס דורך דער באשעפער פון די אַלוועלט. יעדער געדאַנק און יעדער געדאַנק, יעדער דאָקטערין און אַלע וויסן, מוזן דינען דעם ציל. או ן אל ץ דאר ף אונטערזוכ ט װער ן פו ן דע ם שטאנדפונק ט או ן גענוצ ט װער ן אדע ר אפװארפ ן לוי ט זײ ן נוצט .
MightySheep

Postby Baba_Ji » Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:40 am

My English is not so good as well, so please allow me to write in ancient Gozerian: ) Image
Baba_Ji

Postby Audiosmurf » Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:32 pm

I agree with jinx penis
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Zentetsuken » Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:22 pm

Audiosmurf wrote:I agree with jinx penis

My English is not good, so please allow me to write a response to you in wingdings:

◻︎︎●︎︎♏︎︎♋︎︎⬧︎︎♏︎︎ &♏︎︎♏︎︎◻︎︎ ⍓︎︎□︎︎◆︎︎❒︎︎ ❒︎︎♋︎︎♍︎︎♓︎︎⬧︎︎❍︎︎ □︎︎◆︎︎⧫︎︎ □︎︎♐︎︎ ⧫︎︎♒︎︎♓︎︎⬧︎︎ ⧫︎︎♒︎︎❒︎︎♏︎︎♋︎︎♎︎︎ □︎︎♐︎︎ ♓︎︎■︎︎⧫︎︎♏︎︎❒︎︎■︎︎♋︎︎⧫︎︎♓︎︎□︎︎■︎︎♋︎︎●︎︎ ⧫︎︎♒︎︎□︎︎◆︎︎♑︎︎♒︎︎⧫︎︎⬧︎︎ ♋︎︎■︎︎♎︎︎ ⬧︎︎◆︎︎♑︎︎♑︎︎♏︎︎⬧︎︎⧫︎︎♓︎︎□︎︎■︎︎⬧︎︎ ♐︎︎□︎︎❒︎︎ ♒︎︎♋︎︎❖︎︎♏︎︎■︎︎ ♋︎︎■︎︎♎︎︎ ♒︎︎♏︎︎♋︎︎❒︎︎⧫︎︎♒︎︎ ⧫︎︎♒︎︎♏︎︎ ❖︎︎♓︎︎♎︎︎♏︎︎□︎︎ ♑︎︎♋︎︎❍︎︎♏︎︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ♌︎♏︎♒︎♋︎❖︎♓︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ■︎□︎⧫︎ ♋︎◻︎◻︎❒︎♏︎♍︎♓︎♋︎⧫︎♏︎♎︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ♋︎♎︎♎︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ■︎□︎⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⧫︎□︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ❖︎♏︎❒︎⍓︎ ◻︎❒︎□︎♎︎◆︎♍︎⧫︎♓︎❖︎♏︎ ♍︎□︎■︎❖︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎♋︎⧫︎♓︎□︎■︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎■︎& ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎ ◆︎■︎♎︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎⧫︎♋︎■︎♎︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ♓︎ ♒︎□︎◻︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♎︎ ◻︎♏︎♋︎♍︎♏︎ ♑︎□︎♎︎ ♌︎●︎♏︎⬧︎⬧︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♋︎❍︎♏︎■︎
Zentetsuken

Return to The Inn of Brodgar