The story of the Stone Axe of the Druid's Coven

General discussion and socializing.

The story of the Stone Axe of the Druid's Coven

Postby Zachary09 » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:13 pm

The sun was high on the blue sky. The temperature outside was even higher. The fan was blowing. Suddenly I noticed a notification on my taskbar!

It was a russian fellow asking me how I came into possession of a certain magical stone axe.

He insisted on me telling me how I achieved such a feat and I had to give in. His pressure was insurmountable!

We chatted a little about my village's crazy trees and treeplanters pots. Then he discovers something odd!

I quickly came into a realization that I won't make it out of this conversation as easy as I thought. Suddenly, a flash of light overcame my clouded thoughts and I remembered, from this one shitface drunken night, that we had a huge celebration while crafting the axe!

The questions came wave after wave, and then I was confronted about the lower quality stone axe. Surely I still had it and I could sell it!

I then got offered something very valuable. But I quickly retaliated with another idea...

Lastly, the friendly russian fellow asked if I could perform the Service of the Magical Cut:

The Gods, of course, had different ideas, so I had to tell him the truth:

Unfortunately the friendly russian had enough of the Magic of the Hearthlands for that day, so there's no more conversation to follow up with.

And what do you think? Would you like me to sell you this magical q900 axe for a golden egg? Share your thoughts below!
Zachary09

Re: The story of the Stone Axe of the Druid's Coven

Postby DonVelD » Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:09 pm

ok
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby Zentetsuken » Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:14 pm

ok
Zentetsuken

Postby bumfrog » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:47 pm

ok
bumfrog
Under curfew

Postby Nightdawg » Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:22 pm

Zachary09 wrote:"I quested until a questgiver raised local Quarryartz quality to 1300"

Is this the most elaborate 6000 IQ meme to trick jorb into removing that useless piece of shit waste of time +1 quality of dandelion reward from questing?

Cause if he does, god bless you.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby Fostik » Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:02 pm

holy shit q900 axe
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Postby Clemins » Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:32 pm

Did I just read a Larp & a scam?

Clemins

Postby Zentetsuken » Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:47 pm

Clemins wrote:Did I just read a Larp & a scam?

he literally tried to scam somebody and then genuinely attempted to disguise it as a lore post
Zentetsuken

Postby Massa » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:32 am

Unlike your political detractors, and those propagandists who defame and silence you via the paths of libel and slander, I quite enjoyed this lore post.

I feel enriched knowing that men of such fine caliber are keeping the Hearthlands free of crooks and crime, and doing good business to this day.
ImageImage
ass blast USA
Massa

Postby Zachary09 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:40 pm

Massa wrote:Unlike your political detractors, and those propagandists who defame and silence you via the paths of libel and slander, I quite enjoyed this lore post.

I feel enriched knowing that men of such fine caliber are keeping the Hearthlands free of crooks and crime, and doing good business to this day.

There's this misconception of me attempting to sell this axe floating around. I can attest that I wasn't trying to sell anything. It all started when a gentleman asked what's the highest stone axe quality this world. I responded with a joke "q900" comment. Then I was promptly messaged on Discord which started the whole ordeal.

I have to say, I chuckled hard very, very often when continuing that conversation.
Zachary09

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar