If Haven had steam achivments...

General discussion and socializing.

If Haven had steam achivments...

Postby Tubby_Squirrel » Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:50 am

So here's an idea. If Haven & Hearth were on steam and had associated achievements, what would they be? I have a few ideas.

Some, would of course be tied to progression.
Baby Steps- Complete the tutorial.
Please, I'm a professional!- Acquire a credo.
First Blood!-Kill something.
Quality merchandise- Obtain a q100+ item

Some would be funny blunders that you probably accidentally get on a first character.

Bacon brings home YOU- Get KO'd by a boar.
Binging down the house- Cause a cave-in.

And some would be super specific. Like-

Top of the food chain!
- Be wearing at least 4 items named after the animal used to craft it (IE Adder belt, Bear cape, Beaver pants, Wolverine boots, Fox hat, Bunny slippers ect)
House Special!- Gain FEP while every attribute is on your FEP meter.
User avatar
Tubby_Squirrel
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:29 pm

Re: If Haven had steam achivments...

Postby TwentyThree » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:28 am

Achievements would be pretty cool to be honest, give you special hats as you collect them or something.
User avatar
TwentyThree
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:58 pm

Re: If Haven had steam achivments...

Postby The_Lich_King » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:45 am

Hats for achievements and making achievements is actually a solid idea, i'd recommend mentioning the idea in C&I
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.


Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
User avatar
The_Lich_King
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: World MOTHERFUCKING 14 bitch!

Re: If Haven had steam achivments...

Postby Exerosp » Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:34 am

TwentyThree wrote:Achievements would be pretty cool to be honest, give you special hats as you collect them or something.

Ohyeah, rather than just having that Zelda hat we could get more basic/lowvalue hats, this is actually a pretty good idea!
Exerosp
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:12 pm

Re: If Haven had steam achivments...

Postby Vassteel » Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:56 pm

i think haven running on a steam deck is as close to being on steam as haven will ever get.
jorb wrote:Stop shitposting.
User avatar
Vassteel
 
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:38 pm

Re: If Haven had steam achivments...

Postby The_Lich_King » Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:14 pm

Vassteel wrote:i think haven running on a steam deck is as close to being on steam as haven will ever get.


We weren't saying anything about haven being on steam, just what if it had achievements like steam
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.


Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
User avatar
The_Lich_King
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:24 pm
Location: World MOTHERFUCKING 14 bitch!


Return to The Inn of Brodgar

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chiisana and 3 guests