Screenshots of World 14

Various threads archived from other subforums.

Re: Screenshots of World 14

Postby Amanda44 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:38 pm

iamahh wrote:Image
bestcam potato rain

I heard there was rain now, I logged on specifically to see a ss of it ... nice. :D

Does it change the ground in any way, as in darker patches, puddles?
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby sMartins » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:47 pm

Hello Amanda!!! I was wondering where you were ;)

Yeah, we have Rain now, cool stuff!! For now Just a "wet" effect on the ground, mushroom have more chance to spawn, less insects and this jazz, with time more things Will come.

Nice to see you!
Cheers
I'd hardly call anything the Bible of our times » special thanks to MagicManICT
I only logged in to say this sentence. by neeco » 30 Oct 2018, 02:57
Default Client, Best Client!
sMartins

Postby Amanda44 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:55 pm

Hey sMartins :)

Thanks for the info, I did think about playing again when the new world started but tbh I don't really miss haven, I miss some friends and the social aspect and ofc the scope of décor but the game mechanics just became progressively tedious to the point where even the thought of doing it all again made me tired! :P :lol:

I pop in tho from time to time, have a quick read of the forums ... it's always good for a smile or two. :D
Koru wrote:
It is like in Lord of the Flies, nobody controlls what is going on in the hearthlands, those weaker and with conscience are just fucked.
Animal lovers - Show us your pets! - viewtopic.php?f=40&t=44444#p577254
Amanda44

Postby iamahh » Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:03 pm

haven vacation is real, no puddle so far, but hopefully ponds to domesticate bird and fish, someday
iamahh

Postby sMartins » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:12 pm

Amanda44 wrote:Hey sMartins :)

Thanks for the info, I did think about playing again when the new world started but tbh I don't really miss haven, I miss some friends and the social aspect and ofc the scope of décor but the game mechanics just became progressively tedious to the point where even the thought of doing it all again made me tired! :P :lol:

I pop in tho from time to time, have a quick read of the forums ... it's always good for a smile or two. :D

You will come back soon or later ... it's not a matter about if you will come back but when. :)

Nobody can escape the haven world.

Good everything, see you!
I'd hardly call anything the Bible of our times » special thanks to MagicManICT
I only logged in to say this sentence. by neeco » 30 Oct 2018, 02:57
Default Client, Best Client!
sMartins

Postby nyaanyaa » Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:09 am

This was a cool island base I made. Well, there wasn't much room to be creative because of the limited space. I didn't have the time to plant trees and get gardener pots and stuff.
Honestly I knew it was going to be pretty worthless, but it was just so cool to have a little 'secret base' in the middle of nowhere. So many trips of bringing stacks of wood blocks on the boat... that was pretty annoying even with a wheelbarrow. Also, the red flags... they're so ugly when the gates are this close. I think next time I'll just build one, even if it's less functional.

I know the visitor gate on left is facing the wrong way, but I intended to keep the gates open and not have anything important here if somehow visitor gates didn't work the way I read they did. I just didn't like how it looked facing the other way. Along with the red flags I just don't like how visitor gates look at all.
nyaanyaa

Postby VDZ » Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:36 am

nyaanyaa wrote:So many trips of bringing stacks of wood blocks on the boat... that was pretty annoying even with a wheelbarrow.

As a tip for the future, you can hearth home while pulling a cart and the cart will teleport with you. This allows you to bring 6 logs + 1 more (e.g. log or boat) lifted above your head with you per trip. In scenarios like that you won't be able to get the cart off the island (except with a raft), but you can just construct the cart where you're working and destroy it after getting the loot out.
VDZ

Postby MightySheep » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:24 pm

MightySheep

Postby Hrenli » Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:14 am

VDZ wrote:This allows you to bring 6 logs + 1 more

It has to be 8 (6 in the cart and two in the rowboat in your hands). Otherwise Efficiency Police will get you! One can't afford suboptimal routines in haven. :)
Too old to rock-n-roll, too young to die.
Hrenli

Postby gravesmerch » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:56 pm

nyaanyaa wrote:This was a cool island base I made. Well, there wasn't much room to be creative because of the limited space. I didn't have the time to plant trees and get gardener pots and stuff.
Honestly I knew it was going to be pretty worthless, but it was just so cool to have a little 'secret base' in the middle of nowhere. So many trips of bringing stacks of wood blocks on the boat... that was pretty annoying even with a wheelbarrow. Also, the red flags... they're so ugly when the gates are this close. I think next time I'll just build one, even if it's less functional.

I know the visitor gate on left is facing the wrong way, but I intended to keep the gates open and not have anything important here if somehow visitor gates didn't work the way I read they did. I just didn't like how it looked facing the other way. Along with the red flags I just don't like how visitor gates look at all.

I had something like this once, it was in the middle of a big lake, put farms around palisade and packed every tool inside, island was bigger so I could forage mushrooms and stuff, every day some random dropped by and chat
gravesmerch

PreviousNext

Return to Misc.