if you go out with horse will back without horse and empty

General discussion and socializing.

if you go out with horse will back without horse and empty

Postby Attiladan » Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:48 am

I would like to ask why this happened all the time nowadays.

I go out for credo with my horse, and lost 3 horse in 3 days.
And lost all equiped things too.
Very nice ppls vandering around in foot, and cast Raw hide spell for 300xp for your horse. With absolute high range, with no aim, only auto klicking one hotbar. You cant hide. It will you unable move or get out the horse, and cast again when come closer. Attack you, and hit your farmer, miner and not figter alts almost knock out, whitout any chance for do anything.
Then they stole your horse, and loot your body for free. For 300 or 600 xp.
You can move back, get scene and can sent nidbane. 7500xp, mandrake root (if you found one), so you cant do it. If do it your nidbane so powerless to do anything with your attacker.
The attackers sprint against you almost faster then your horse can go ( nice thing with cart pulling in forest). You have no chance to escape, becouse when you start trevel your heartfire they can attack you, and your horse will be in rage too.
So you always will be lose.
No chance, if the attacker online...
I tried with my frind, the Raw hide spell can do in about half range of wiew range, so you dont have time to recall or logout.
So only chance if sprint another way than attacker if you could. But with cart or forest or doing something you almost no chance.

So I start to tame useless horses for lose, and useless equipment to go out from my palisides. Or naked, foot runing doing my credos.
The nice stats horses will be usefull for transport things on my base....
Attiladan

Re: if you go out with horse will back without horse and emp

Postby ctopolon4 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:59 am

dont forget that you have to 160q nidbane + magic to make him strong.
and its easy abused like any AI in game, that cant use doors & floors. and it dont kills as i know.

best way you can do: found 10+ freaks who loves PvP in this game and siege enemy for 5d to revenge for your farmer & horse
ctopolon4

Postby Fostik » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:18 am

Must admit it seems you are living in the roaming zone of active and aggressive village, and the blanket that pulled to the side of pvpbois to have raw hide almost free (sure why not, why can't you have ultimate skill that stuns everyone cost nothing and has no cooldown) is not a real problem here, but the fact that it's not safe to forage, hunt etc. in your lands.
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Postby Kuriak » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:55 am

If your lands are unsafe, either make them safe with swords and blood, or move to new lands. Fortunately or unfortunately depending upon your perspective, that's how this game works.
Kuriak

Postby Uriel » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:09 am

Stil, raw hide is to powerfull.
Uriel

Postby Kaios » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:17 am

Uriel wrote:Stil, raw hide is to powerfull.

I agree. I recall it being added to mitigate the overall impact a horse has in combat, for example to help a player without a horse that is being chased by someone on a horse, but in reality it just ends up helping aggressive players in their ganking.
Kaios

Postby Uriel » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:20 am

Kaios wrote:
Uriel wrote:Stil, raw hide is to powerfull.

I agree. I recall it being added to mitigate the overall impact a horse has in combat, for example to help a player without a horse that is being chased by someone on a horse, but in reality it just ends up helping aggressive players in their ganking.

There is option to push someone from horse, so raw hide is a major overkill.
Uriel

Postby overtyped » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:33 am

Attiladan wrote:I would like to ask why this happened all the time nowadays.

I go out for credo with my horse, and lost 3 horse in 3 days.
And lost all equiped things too.
Very nice ppls vandering around in foot, and cast Raw hide spell for 300xp for your horse. With absolute high range, with no aim, only auto klicking one hotbar. You cant hide. It will you unable move or get out the horse, and cast again when come closer. Attack you, and hit your farmer, miner and not figter alts almost knock out, whitout any chance for do anything.
Then they stole your horse, and loot your body for free. For 300 or 600 xp.
You can move back, get scene and can sent nidbane. 7500xp, mandrake root (if you found one), so you cant do it. If do it your nidbane so powerless to do anything with your attacker.
The attackers sprint against you almost faster then your horse can go ( nice thing with cart pulling in forest). You have no chance to escape, becouse when you start trevel your heartfire they can attack you, and your horse will be in rage too.
So you always will be lose.
No chance, if the attacker online...
I tried with my frind, the Raw hide spell can do in about half range of wiew range, so you dont have time to recall or logout.
So only chance if sprint another way than attacker if you could. But with cart or forest or doing something you almost no chance.

So I start to tame useless horses for lose, and useless equipment to go out from my palisides. Or naked, foot runing doing my credos.
The nice stats horses will be usefull for transport things on my base....

You are in luck! Bob Dole tracked down the person and managed to get your stuff back! You can have the horse back Imageand your linen clothes too, and the equipment too. The boots however were lost in the clash, However Bob Dole hopes you can show your piousness and give an offering to the Bob Dole temple in the form of 50 hedgehog meat Q10+ (This is for feeding the starving orphans.(this is 25 hedgehogs) If you supply these, then you have a Bob Dole guarantee that your stuff will be returned.

Also your 6 wheelbarrows, you can have those back too... To be honest, Bob Dole has been confused, why were you carrying around six empty wheelbarrows in a cart if not for nefarious purposes?

You know where Bob Doles lives, (Just west of the giant swamp) but if you come by, do it naked, so Bob Dole doesn't mistake you for a evil criminal.

Leave your hearth secret on a runestone at the south gate of the smaller enclosure if Bob Dole is offline, and he will get back to you within 1 business day or your money back guaranteed.

Bob Dole is known to never reneg on a trade deal, and you will be safe for the duration of the trade. You will be able to hearth safely too! but if you think 50 hedgehog meat is too much, Bob Dole will have no choice but to donate the possessions to a local charity to help those orphans in need.
PS: You can find hedgehogs in root bosk.
Last edited by overtyped on Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bob Dole, world first Whale Killer! viewtopic.php?f=80&t=75087
overtyped

Postby DonVelD » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:15 pm

"waaah rawhide op" just don't use a horse lmao - would you rather to leave your horse and run away on foot or get attacked by 5 people on horses that you can't do anything against without using up all of your xp :lol:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby Reiber » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:38 pm

DonVelD wrote:"waaah rawhide op" just don't use a horse lmao - would you rather to leave your horse and run away on foot or get attacked by 5 people on horses that you can't do anything against without using up all of your xp :lol:

exactly that, if raw hide wasnt op, you would just get ganked by mongol hordes. with horses being shit in pvp, at least inlands is somewhat save, contrarry too the riverways that are roamed by pirates in there snekjas.
Reiber

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar