if you go out with horse will back without horse and empty

General discussion and socializing.

Re: if you go out with horse will back without horse and emp

Postby Senretsu » Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:30 am

I just got ganked by this little trick myself and I'm pretty pissed off about it ngl

Pretty annoying that the Horse I trained is completely worthless in battle. To not even speak of all the shit they stole from me.

Move is OP and needs to be fixed imo. I didn't even have a chance to fight back. And I do have combat skills. They just didn't do anything. Completely unfair and unrealistic imo. Fuck this game. (Jk, I'll be back tomorrow. I always come back x_X)
Senretsu

Postby DonVelD » Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:36 am

"I messed up therefore the game is bad and needs to be fixed" kinda skill issue ngl, you should work on that
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby kirion » Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:13 am

I agree, Raw Hide is very dumb as it is. The suggestion to change it so that it cause the horse to flee erratically seems fairer to me. Or it could disembark you (no KO) while the horse is panicking.
kirion

Postby Reiber » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:33 pm

kirion wrote:I agree, Raw Hide is very dumb as it is. The suggestion to change it so that it cause the horse to flee erratically seems fairer to me. Or it could disembark you (no KO) while the horse is panicking.

if the horse would just flee, youd still lose your horse, and then just get chased down on foot, if you would simply disembark, people would rush you on horseback, and run towards you unhindered with autoaggro on as soon as you rawhide them, we had pvp with horses, the way it is now, horse pvp isnt an thing, and horses are still phenomenally usefull for logistics, travel and pve, of you get intoo rawhide range of an player , thats your fault, your the mobile one after all.
Reiber

Postby kirion » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:25 am

Reiber wrote:if you get intoo rawhide range of an player , thats your fault, your the mobile one after all.

A long time ago, i had someone on a horse sprint up to me, disembark then immediately raw hide. Result : I'm fucked, they are not. At least the proposed changes gives me a fighting chance instead of dumbly staying in place, stunned.
kirion

Postby Reiber » Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:05 am

kirion wrote:
Reiber wrote:if you get intoo rawhide range of an player , thats your fault, your the mobile one after all.

A long time ago, i had someone on a horse sprint up to me, disembark then immediately raw hide. Result : I'm fucked, they are not. At least the proposed changes gives me a fighting chance instead of dumbly staying in place, stunned.

that was an long time ago,proppably happened to 1 maybe 2 other people in the game, but still your outplay options would have been.

1. book it and hope your horse is better or can even keep up with that of an more botte.. i mean "developed" player ...
2. run at them, demount,rawhide and bash them, its an wild west duel , the player with the quicker scrip.. draw i mean winns.
Reiber

Postby eliminator » Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:50 am

Can we have a requirement of having active combat with the rider in order for raw hide! to work against his horse?
eliminator

Postby Reiber » Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:29 am

eliminator wrote:Can we have a requirement of having active combat with the rider in order for raw hide! to work against his horse?

so you want too run at newbs that dont run around with rage/wont pick an fight with everybody they come across, or criminal acts of , dismount right next to them and hit them , smart.

raw hide does exactly what it wants to do. no horses in pvp, if you are noob enough too get rawhided while trying to avoid combat, you wouldnt have had an chance in combat.

and you devenitely dont want to enable people to use horses against you.
Reiber

Postby Uriel » Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:49 am

Reiber wrote:
eliminator wrote:Can we have a requirement of having active combat with the rider in order for raw hide! to work against his horse?

so you want too run at newbs that dont run around with rage/wont pick an fight with everybody they come across, or criminal acts of , dismount right next to them and hit them , smart.

raw hide does exactly what it wants to do. no horses in pvp, if you are noob enough too get rawhided while trying to avoid combat, you wouldnt have had an chance in combat.

and you devenitely dont want to enable people to use horses against you.

Aye, with curent mechanic - and its stupid in curent state.
Uriel

Postby Zyean » Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:40 pm

The problem with these suggestions is horses are OP in pvp even if the rider isn't aggroing you at all, you need critters and speed boosts to run away, people run past you to pick up all the speed boosts/critters in your path and eventually you just get chased down by the chase speed bonus unless you have friends on a snekk waiting to pick you up, the only thing that should change is that your horse should kick you off and run away with rawhide so newbies don't get confused why they cant move and are stun locked for x duration, and also reducing the need for MASSIVE amounts of xp in a prolonged chase since they would have to run after their horse each raw hide, making the horse run away with you on it would make you VERY easy to kill if the horse decides to run into a cliff where you get body blocked and mraged
Zyean

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar