rain

General discussion and socializing.

rain

Postby Reiber » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:32 pm

anyone seen rain since winter ended?
had an "dance in the rain" quest before winter. couldnt find an single drop of rain, and i was porting around like an madman figuring out that snow would not count as rain and there was an high chance it was introduced, was right about this. first few days of spring there was still snow anywhere. but i havent seen rain since on my spec of the earth
Reiber

Re: rain

Postby fierce » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:06 am

Probably just missing it, since its regional now & does not last terribly long it can happen. That said, I'm in the same boat as you. Been needing to do drugs in the rain for quite awhile now
fierce

Postby Reiber » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:07 pm

fierce wrote:Probably just missing it, since its regional now & does not last terribly long it can happen. That said, I'm in the same boat as you. Been needing to do drugs in the rain for quite awhile now

thats why i have been asking if anybody saw it yet, so i can balidate or invalidate my suspicion
Reiber

Postby Reiber » Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:17 am

so. looks like there is no rain. asked about 80+ players. nobody saw rain since winter started. porting between thingwalls and driving through the ocean. whole continent hadnt had rain for around an irl month now . jorb pls fix.

abbandonned the quest. got "waste opium, getdragonbite" . experience recource, abbandonned. then rain quests again.
Reiber

Return to The Inn of Brodgar