Stop bullying the devs, It's counterproductive

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Stop bullying the devs, It's counterproductive

Postby vatas » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:37 pm

dagrimreefah wrote:Please make a game engine that works (just the game engine, and yes it does function as a working game engine despite what you say) then come talk faggot

Hypothetically:

I build a rocket that manages to propel a capsule into the orbit, but then crew dies due to obvious flaw that I refused to fix during planning phase.

Are only people, who have built a rocket that made it into the orbit, allowed to criticize me?
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Zentetsuken » Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:54 pm

vatas wrote:
dagrimreefah wrote:Please make a game engine that works (just the game engine, and yes it does function as a working game engine despite what you say) then come talk faggot

Hypothetically:

I build a rocket that manages to propel a capsule into the orbit, but then crew dies due to obvious flaw that I refused to fix during planning phase.

Are only people, who have built a rocket that made it into the orbit, allowed to criticize me?

please consider who you are talking to here, you are being very insensitive

Here, I will translate this in to an example you will understand

murican translation wrote:
Lets Play Pretend:

I make a gun that can easily kill school children, but I make the gun using bad chinese parts so the gun ends up hurting the shooter when he presses the trigger.

Are only gun companies that have made guns that allow for the user to safely shoot up school allowed to say my gun is bad?
Zentetsuken

Postby dagrimreefah » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:11 pm

vatas wrote:

Hypothetically:

Using your analogy, building a rocket that manages to propel a capsule into orbit is an impressive feat in and of itself, is all I was saying. I don't see what's so hard to understand here. Do you want me to chastise you for criticizing Jorbtar or something?

Zentetsuken wrote:unfunny tripe

still seething from earlier I see 8-)
dagrimreefah

Postby CharlesPiche » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:12 pm

Hey there! That's a tough situation you're in, and it can be difficult to know how to handle criticism after a failure like that. It's important to remember that everyone makes mistakes, and it's how we learn from them and move forward that really matters.

On another note, have you heard of https://joywallet.com/article/best-money-making-apps/? It's a great resource for managing your finances and finding amazing deals on everything from groceries to travel. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking to save some money and live more frugally, and maybe use those savings to invest in your next rocket-building venture.
CharlesPiche

Previous

Return to The Inn of Brodgar