Stop bullying the devs, It's counterproductive

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Stop bullying the devs, It's counterproductive

Postby Zentetsuken » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:22 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:
Clemins wrote:It's impossible to assume they intend for anything if they don't actually express it

There are a few hours of livestream where they freely interact with the community and share their opinions, visions, and goals with the community in a relatively unfiltered and free manner. There isn't a synopsis posted anywhere on the forum, nor has it been reduced to a Q&A or any sort of written format. But if you are bored on a commute and want to know what they are thinking, you can certainly listen.

The only thing worth noting from those dozens of hours of boomer meme-parroting and unknowingly pandering to trolls with "will considers" is that they were literally unable to even rate their OCO progress (after 6-7 years of working on it) on a scale of 1-10, because it was not even complete enough to confidently be measured on said scale.

I don't remember any tidbit of information having been delivered on. They have expressed interest in thousands of ideas on twitch, in DMs, on discord and on the forums. The streams are just a repeat of the same tired, empty promises and out-of-touch takes.
Zentetsuken

Postby sMartins » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:27 pm

Make a spectacular game, much better than this and show them how it's done.
I'd hardly call anything the Bible of our times » special thanks to MagicManICT
I only logged in to say this sentence. by neeco » 30 Oct 2018, 02:57
Default Client, Best Client!
sMartins

Postby DonVelD » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:34 pm

uhmmm, ackshually??? did you ever make a gaem??? nay??? thats what i though, liberals!!!! i just love sucking jorbtars dick its insane!!!
nobodys gonna show them how to make the fucking game retard they're middle aged men they should be able to have the skill called critical thinking you absolute baboon
i could shit on the ground and if i realised i made a fucking mess & cleaned this shit it'd be a bigger success than this game because it literally never improves its almost as if they just shat and never bothered to clean it up ¦] ¦] ¦] ¦] ¦] :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ¦]
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby SnuggleSnail » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:48 pm

sMartins wrote:Make a spectacular game, much better than this and show them how it's done.

Custom client developers have already proven it's trivial to create a more enjoyable experience than Jorbtar. Jorbtar has proven they they are not willing or capable of learning from them.
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby Clemins » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:53 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:nor has it been reduced to a Q&A or any sort of written format..

Clemins

Postby bumfrog » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:57 pm

its been proven time and time again that jorb doesn’t mind the “bullying”. In fact he thinks its based. He wants actionable development suggestions and doesn’t care if they’re “offensive” like some of the sensitive snowflakes ITT.

What really stymies development is the Cacophony of Voices. That is, people poisoning the well by adding negativity and chaos to good idea threads in C&I. By posting critique of the Ideas you’re confusing the poor devs into thinking Both Sides Have A Point, and then they just ignore the idea because how are they supposed to tell good ideas from bad ones without a consensus among all players?

If you want the game to be better the best thing you can do is respond to every C&I thread with “I agree!” or not respond at all.
bumfrog
Under curfew

Postby Arbys » Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:39 pm

I agree!
Arbys

Postby dagrimreefah » Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:15 am

Not respond at all.
dagrimreefah

Postby wonder-ass » Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:51 am

jorb wrote:
Robben_DuMarsch wrote:I speculate that HnH isn't too far removed from the type of game that could explode on Steam and earn Jorb and Loftar a few million dollars, but I'm not sure we'll ever find out.

Imagine not resting surely in the unyielding conviction that the game is, indeed, going to make it. Could not be me.

^^

100% guaranteed game will sky rocket in subs if u add cock growth based on str/con and maybe do the same for females with con/cha increasing breast size, lactation could be sold as a commodity to fighters for increased stamina per gulp.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby DonVelD » Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:00 am

now thats a fucking top idea, i agree!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar