Truly at a loss

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Truly at a loss

Postby Audiosmurf » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:54 pm

Aerona wrote:That is indeed the reaction you get.

Do you have any stake here, or do you just get off on being a fragile histrionic weenie?
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Aerona » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:57 pm

Are you asking me or are you asking yourself? Because I don't care about answering you, but maybe you should think about what you're doing.
Aerona

Postby Audiosmurf » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:57 pm

Aerona wrote:Are you asking me or are you asking yourself? Because I don't care about answering you, but maybe you should think about what you're doing.

:roll:
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby Aerona » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:00 am

Oh. And without blaming someone else, for a change. Otherwise you're not going to make much progress.
Aerona

Postby Audiosmurf » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:01 am

Aerona wrote:Oh. And without blaming someone else, for a change. Otherwise you're not going to make much progress.

??? Are you some kind of chatgpt abomination? This post doesn't make any sense.

NORMALIZE IT
Audiosmurf

Postby Aerona » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:06 am

I understand that it's challenging for you, but if you hadn't made a post with a single emoji beforehand, you would be able to read the whole thing at once without being distracted by a colourful animated face in the middle.

You have a lot to reflect on and not much ability for it, so I'll give you some space so you can calm down and get a second chance.
Aerona

Postby Audiosmurf » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:09 am

Aerona wrote:I understand that it's challenging for you, but if you hadn't made a post with a single emoji beforehand, you would be able to read the whole thing at once without being distracted by a colourful animated face in the middle.

You have a lot to reflect on and not much ability for it, so I'll give you some space so you can calm down and get a second chance.

You know that being condescending only works properly if you're intelligent, right? :roll:

NORMALIZE IT
Audiosmurf

Postby abt79 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:48 am

Audiosmurf wrote:Shubla was based and I'm not afraid to say it
abt79

Postby Audiosmurf » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:49 am

abt79 wrote:Image

Audiosmurf wrote:Shubla was based and I'm not afraid to say it

Shubla was way smarter than this guy and it's not even close.

NORMALIZE IT
Audiosmurf

Postby MoonShioss » Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:18 am

Well this was crazy xD

Just figured I'd update saying I destroyed my palisade walls and found my spare keys and replaced every lock. Thanks for telling me about Lament; I guess overall I basically lost nothing but some double gild clothes that were outdated anyways. Thank goodness for wrecking balls and people who had no idea where I lived because I was half way across the continent lol. :D

I feel I should mention that I was way tf out there for a reason and that's why I REALLY didn't want to tp back to hearthfire, but it's moot since it ended up in my death anyways. I've learned many lessons from this, and thanks for pointing my attention to things I hadn't thought of. <3
Last edited by MoonShioss on Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
MoonShioss

PreviousNext

Return to The Inn of Brodgar