Anthill dungeon despawn timer

General discussion and socializing.

Anthill dungeon despawn timer

Postby ataridumbledore » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:03 pm

I was doing this dungeon with a friend and after we killed the boss it despawned very quickly while we were still inside it since we were trying to make room for stuff. We lost everything we got there and the cart + horses. The wiki seems to have incorrect information about the despawn, it says; "After all hearthlings have exited, the dungeon will continue to visibly shake for a few minutes, then collapse into the ground, never to be seen again. ", but that's wrong since it despawned while we were still there. It seemed to be less time than the bee dungeons we did before. Just how long is the timer?
ataridumbledore

Re: Anthill dungeon despawn timer

Postby Halbertz » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:40 pm

ataridumbledore wrote:I was doing this dungeon with a friend and after we killed the boss it despawned very quickly while we were still inside it since we were trying to make room for stuff. We lost everything we got there and the cart + horses. The wiki seems to have incorrect information about the despawn, it says; "After all hearthlings have exited, the dungeon will continue to visibly shake for a few minutes, then collapse into the ground, never to be seen again. ", but that's wrong since it despawned while we were still there. It seemed to be less time than the bee dungeons we did before. Just how long is the timer?

Iirc something like 5 minutes after you kill a boss. Doesn't matter if someone inside or not.
Halbertz

Re: Anthill dungeon despawn timer

Postby Kaios » Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:23 pm

No worries I’m sure they will add a new birb to make up for the lack of quality of life in every other aspect.
Kaios

Return to The Inn of Brodgar