New Mini Dungeon (or lack thereof)

General discussion and socializing.

New Mini Dungeon (or lack thereof)

Postby Gerugon » Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:27 pm

Has anyone found the new boreworm mini dungeon yet? Im the main miner of our village and cleared alot of space since the patch without triggering one (mostly between lvl 4 and 9), clearing out looserock aswell just in case they trigger the entrance. I asked around in several other groups of villages to no avail. So .. just how rare are these things or are they bugged?
Gerugon

Re: New Mini Dungeon (or lack thereof)

Postby jordancoles » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:41 am

Gonna guess bugged
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby pheonix » Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:44 am

all the mining i have done, havent seen one spawn yet and everyone i know hasnt seen one. Unless theres some pictures people have of it ima put this down as another thing they forgot to implement.
pheonix

Postby pagsiu » Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:33 pm

I've cleared several gem spots since the update, that's hundreds of mined tiles - not a single dungeon spawned.
Literally no one.
pagsiu

Postby donbot » Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:15 pm

You just didnt get lucky enough i mined out my 6 one lol
What amazes me more than how light the punishment was, is how nothing was done about it ingame. I'm actually starting to think people are frightened that you'll do it again, so to protect the server, they work with you instead of going against you, all in the hopes that you will leave the server alone.
donbot
Under curfew

Return to The Inn of Brodgar