Palestine and Israel Conflict Discussion Center

General discussion and socializing.

Re: Palestine and Israel Conflict Discussion Center

Postby The_Blode » Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:00 am

Definitely a rought time.
Each country has done some bad things.
At the very least, broken international law.
That's something that is unfortunately being ignored in some cases.
Hard to deal with, sometimes.

Too much hate.
On both sides, again.

Just a senseless loss of life.
Everyone should focus on working together.
Without fighting, without mass immigration going unchecked.
Stupid world we live in.
The_Blode

Postby mattgravy » Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:12 am

The only way it will ever be resolved is if one side completely crushes the other with no survivors who could spark any sort of follow up.

I get why they said it was Israel's 9/11 a smaller person comes in and kicks the bigger persons kid to harm the bigger person by harming someone they vowed to protect but also gives the bigger person a chance to shut down the smaller person and their family and steal what remaining things they have, which they have wanted to do for a long time while being advised by Its Much Bigger Friend.

The Smaller person being Hamas , the smaller person family being the population of Palestine ,The kid being Israel's population, The bigger person being the Israeli government and the Much Bigger Friend being the USA.

Burn both side down to the ground and just leave it at that.

I think I've drank too much...
World 7-8: Hermit
World 9: Traveling Hermit
World 10: Lawspeaker of Waterdeep (NK) And Hermit (HH)
World 11: Lawspeaker of Scrublands (HH)
World 12-13: Hermit
World 14: Leader of a small band of merry men
World 15: Hermit
mattgravy

Postby Audiosmurf » Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:32 am

jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby abt79 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:07 am

As for me, I say The Terrorists should be wiped out. We’ve let these brown buggers live in luxury in the Gaza Strip Fulfillment Camps for long enough. This might be a novel strategy but I say we try burning them out with napalm or white phosphorus or something. As long as we don’t accidentally spark any oil fields I count that as a win-win!

Audiosmurf wrote:Image

unironically based
abt79

Postby kaysaari » Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:49 am

Oh boy, I'm sure nothing will go wrong with a thread like this
kaysaari

Postby pawnchito » Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:58 am

kaysaari wrote:Oh boy, I'm sure nothing will go wrong with a thread like this

(=

war is profitable for a few.
pawnchito

Postby DonVelD » Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:22 pm

pawnchito wrote:
kaysaari wrote:Oh boy, I'm sure nothing will go wrong with a thread like this

(=

war is profitable for a few.

(((few)))
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby pawnchito » Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:47 pm

hard to get an accurate pic of whats going on forreal but it seems like one side is beating the shit out of the other and we are being told to cheer the steam roll on.
pawnchito

Postby Hickupp » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:18 pm

Yea, seems Israel is really in need of defending itself. There getting hammered ... O wait, oops, wrong side of the graph.
Looks more like excessive response as default solution by Israel to me, by the grace of the West of course.
Also great for there weapon industry of course. Direct active live testing of new weapons. Most weapon industries would kill for that.

Anyway. If you oppress a given population, your also feed the creation of there freedom fighters.
Which are of course called terrorists for political and public-relation reasons by the oppressor and there friends to legitimize any response by the oppressor and friends.

Those with the most power are the one's that bare the most responsibility. ... luckily however, now a days shared responsibility is of course no responsibility.

Personally ... If some omnipotent being, that did not existed some millenniums ago (go figure!), would send some nice sturdy asteroid there way to flatten that whole disputed area ... I would not object.
Both parties gone, including there beloved holy objects ... Problem gone too. (let them sort it out in heaven, or would that than be called hell.)

And Now for Something Completely Different.
How tolerant should one be against intolerance.
Hickupp

Postby Fostik » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:40 pm

The Israel-Palestine conflict has been a longstanding and deeply rooted issue, marked by historical, political, religious, and social complexities. The potential severity of any conflict would depend on various factors, including the actions and decisions of both parties, international involvement, and the overall geopolitical landscape.

Conflicts in the region have historically led to humanitarian crises, displacement of people, loss of life, and broader regional tensions. Efforts to address the root causes of the conflict, promote dialogue, and find peaceful solutions are crucial for stability in the region.

It's essential to stay updated on the latest developments through reliable news sources and to seek insights from experts and analysts who closely follow the situation. Additionally, diplomatic initiatives and international efforts play a significant role in mitigating tensions and fostering peaceful resolutions to conflicts.
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar