What do people think of Light No Fire?

General discussion and socializing.

What do people think of Light No Fire?

Postby mlg_no-Scoper » Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:05 am

Assuming Hello Games (devs of No Man's Sky) actually deliver the game as promised, it seems to be a game with a lot of similar ideas as haven and hearth (One big, procedurally generated world, mmorpg, survival, etc). I'm curious what people who play this game think about it and if anyone thinks it could be an alternative to h&h?
mlg_no-Scoper

Re: What do people think of Light No Fire?

Postby Muzk » Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:07 am

1. nu male sky devs are shit
2. nu male sky suicks
3. this looks more like Ark: shitgame devolved
Muzk

Postby Fostik » Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:55 pm

No Man's Sky initially faced criticism for not meeting some of the pre-release promises, but the development team at Hello Games has consistently worked on updates and improvements. Over time, they introduced significant content patches that expanded the game and addressed many player concerns. These updates have been generally well-received, and the game has garnered a more positive reputation.

Whether No Man's Sky can serve as an alternative to Haven and Hearth depends on individual preferences. Both games share some similarities, such as procedurally generated worlds, survival elements, and multiplayer aspects. However, they also have distinct differences in terms of setting, gameplay mechanics, and overall experience.

To get the most accurate and up-to-date opinions on No Man's Sky as a potential alternative to Haven and Hearth, it would be best to check recent reviews, community forums, and discussions from players who have experienced the game after any relevant updates. Keep in mind that individual preferences can vary, so what works as an alternative for one player may not necessarily suit another.
Known as zunzon. Contact discord: zunzon.
Fostik

Postby DonVelD » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:13 pm

Looks neat
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
DonVelD

Postby vatas » Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:40 am

The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby mlg_no-Scoper » Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:29 am

Fostik wrote:No Man's Sky initially faced criticism for not meeting some of the pre-release promises, but the development team at Hello Games has consistently worked on updates and improvements. Over time, they introduced significant content patches that expanded the game and addressed many player concerns. These updates have been generally well-received, and the game has garnered a more positive reputation.

Whether No Man's Sky can serve as an alternative to Haven and Hearth depends on individual preferences. Both games share some similarities, such as procedurally generated worlds, survival elements, and multiplayer aspects. However, they also have distinct differences in terms of setting, gameplay mechanics, and overall experience.

To get the most accurate and up-to-date opinions on No Man's Sky as a potential alternative to Haven and Hearth, it would be best to check recent reviews, community forums, and discussions from players who have experienced the game after any relevant updates. Keep in mind that individual preferences can vary, so what works as an alternative for one player may not necessarily suit another.

Bro they got chatgpt in the forums???
mlg_no-Scoper

Postby Dawidio123 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:21 am

Looks good, but so did no man's sky. And even after all the updates no man's sky got it's still kind of a nothingburger that appeals to few.
If they actually polish the new game instead of promising dozens of stuff that won't be there it might be fun but i hope they don't go nms road of lots of activities with no point to them.
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Postby Fostik » Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:29 pm

mlg_no-Scoper wrote:
Bro they got chatgpt in the forums???

No I'm just doing my best to support your topic.
Fostik

Postby vatas » Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:05 pm

Fostik wrote:No Man's Sky initially faced criticism for not meeting some of the pre-release promises, but the development team at Hello Games has consistently worked on updates and improvements. Over time, they introduced significant content patches that expanded the game and addressed many player concerns. These updates have been generally well-received, and the game has garnered a more positive reputation.

First and second paragraph sound pretty much 50-50 on whether a human or ChatGPT wrote them. (I'm not expert on this matter, tbh.)

Third paragraph sounds heavily like ChatGPT - to my understanding, the last paragraph of a ChatGPT response often has an extended disclaimer to fact-check the information yourself, and a reminder that things can be subjective.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby Fostik » Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:01 pm

Yeah I mean I'm not chatgpt bot, or at least I'm not programmed to admit that, or programmed to deny this at all costs.
I'm just post-ironically using it on forum sometimes.
Fostik

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar