A new Offical Haven & Hearth Discord server for everyone!

General discussion and socializing.

A new Offical Haven & Hearth Discord server for everyone!

Postby lamegreen » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:27 am

Hey guys the old server(s) died down because of bad moderation or the server being ran in an amateurish way so we decided to create a new one with a fresh cast of trusted moderators and bunch of smart veterans who are willing to help newbies learn the game.

You're all welcome to join the new offical haven and hearth discord :D

https://discord.gg/zAEcPmRwAM

Yours truly, LameGreen The Hermit King
https://discord.gg/zAEcPmRwAM

New offical haven & hearth discord server
lamegreen

Re: A new Offical Haven & Hearth Discord server for everyone

Postby Astarisk » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:54 am

This is who was banned, I would think twice before choosing which discord you join

https://discord.com/invite/Uy8yzm4 -- If you want to join our community if you have not already x]
IRC/IGN: Rawrz

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby MartelMurder » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:18 am

lamegreen wrote:You're all welcome to join the new offical haven and hearth discord :D

Hey man I joined your discord and all I saw were a bunch of dudes raiding some woman's twitch for her onlyfans links. What am I missing?

MartelMurder

Postby mulamishne » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:31 am

Both servers have issues honestly, one has the over-moderation, and the other has the full on autism of haven.
Haven and Hearth discord (by far the most popular, we even banned the Retards, Pedophiles and dumb Wiki-admins): https://discord.com/invite/rb3Ufnvwxf
mulamishne

Postby Astarisk » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:34 am

mulamishne wrote:Both servers have issues honestly, one has the over-moderation, and the other has the full on autism of haven.

I would challenge you to define over moderation in this case. You will see the same names above in the ban history below.

Join the Haven & Hearth Discord if you need help and our community will surely help you:
Astarisk

Postby trinh » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:51 am

tbh. after 2 years of break from game/discord you all went nuts, from suicide jokes to calling people child abusers or just acting like animals overall.
you hit bottom of sewage tank and call it your home, so stay there till discord team will nuke it.
trinh

Postby mulamishne » Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:56 am

Astarisk wrote:
mulamishne wrote:Both servers have issues honestly, one has the over-moderation, and the other has the full on autism of haven.

I would challenge you to define over moderation in this case. You will see the same names above in the ban history below.

Unironically, its the automod and Vareckeska that I perceive as the issue. I was not the only person upset by the random @everyone ping and giant dump of shit three people cared about.
Personally myself am going to be in both servers because Haven trade, but am going to choose to socialize primarily in the other one because I have no idea what will set off your newest mod choice (the stuff I said was very similar to Zadek.)
Haven and Hearth discord (by far the most popular, we even banned the Retards, Pedophiles and dumb Wiki-admins): https://discord.com/invite/rb3Ufnvwxf
mulamishne

Postby Astarisk » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:10 am

mulamishne wrote:Unironically, its the automod and Vareckeska that I perceive as the issue. I was not the only person upset by the random @everyone ping and giant dump of shit three people cared about.
Personally myself am going to be in both servers because Haven trade, but am going to choose to socialize primarily in the other one because I have no idea what will set off your newest mod choice (the stuff I said was very similar to Zadek.)

Ah yes, AutoMod which has about 4 words, most of which can be found in the conversations I posted above and Vareckeska (picture posted below of just his audits) who was asked to step into the moderation slot whilst Alg and I were away. I don't think over moderation means what you think it is, any type of moderation is over moderation to that group. I do not support the normalization of that type of behavior.

Astarisk

Postby SnuggleSnail » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:23 am

The HH discord went from being by far the most active haven discord to basically dead within 1 week of the new moderators/automod. There's been like 50 messages there today, meanwhile my unread was >1000 in the new discord when I woke up this morning.

I don't know what your goals are, so it's hard to concretely say the new moderators were a mistake. Pretty unarguable that the ///vast/// majority were unhappy about that decision, tho.

It also feels like a mistake to try and brand yourselves as the TOS friendly good guys when Zadek was banned for @ing a mod alerting him to somebody doxxing somebody + your moderators calling people pedophiles then banning others for doing the same + you have a kiwifarms dox thread pinned in your general chat
Last edited by SnuggleSnail on Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby mulamishne » Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:23 am

Astarisk wrote:Ah yes, AutoMod which has about 4 words, most of which can be found in the conversations I posted above and Vareckeska (picture posted below of just his audits) who was asked to step into the moderation slot whilst Alg and I were away. I don't think over moderation means what you think it is, any type of moderation is over moderation to that group. I do not support the normalization of that type of behavior.

Rawrz, the automodded words were completely allowed and sanctioned until very recently, for example:
Even the forum mods are saying it.

People don't like change and they like their freedom to be pricks.
mulamishne

Next

Return to The Inn of Brodgar