What are the avg stats right now?

General discussion and socializing.

What are the avg stats right now?

Postby The_Lich_King » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:48 pm

I started this world entire months late and am obviously very far behind but i was wondering how high the average stats are in the world, considering the well glitch and other exploits that people have used to rocket their growth?
Ysh wrote: I think you are jordancoles. You saying this for throwing off of track to make me thinking I am jordancoles.

Onep wrote: If I had to choose between drowning you and savoring every moment as your face desperately gasps for air beneath the brine or saving the planet, I'd choose you everytime.
The_Lich_King

Re: What are the avg stats right now?

Postby Halbertz » Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:13 am

The_Lich_King wrote:I started this world entire months late and am obviously very far behind but i was wondering how high the average stats are in the world, considering the well glitch and other exploits that people have used to rocket their growth?

Why do you care, eh? To give yourself reason to not play? 2 month ago when I last logged in average fAcTiOn fighter was around 600-650. So my bet will be 1500-2000 (or even closer to 2500 considering WATAH) for someone who still grinding in same tempo (prisoners of limbo).
Halbertz

Postby Dawidio123 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:25 pm

Halbertz wrote:
The_Lich_King wrote:I started this world entire months late and am obviously very far behind but i was wondering how high the average stats are in the world, considering the well glitch and other exploits that people have used to rocket their growth?

Why do you care, eh? To give yourself reason to not play? 2 month ago when I last logged in average fAcTiOn fighter was around 600-650. So my bet will be 1500-2000 (or even closer to 2500 considering WATAH) for someone who still grinding in same tempo (prisoners of limbo).

This + consider the fact that people now can just grind/bot cheese brainlessly into high stats, so even the ones who couldn't grind them up to par in the first 2 months are able to get 1k+ now with relative ease. Tbf many probably gave up on the stat grind for the most part and just log in to fuck around.
Ingame: Shaki
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JOIN THE OFFICIAL H&H DISCORD TODAY
Dawidio123

Postby springyb » Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:27 am

Don't worry friend, the high amount of larpers brings that average down.
springyb

Postby grumgrumganoe » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:16 am

ten.
grumgrumganoe

Postby Ø » Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:00 am

Here's my shitty larper stats:

Now you all know what to calculate for to murder me. *shrugs*
Ø

Return to The Inn of Brodgar