Trees / Blocks of Wood / Boards

General discussion and socializing.

Trees / Blocks of Wood / Boards

Postby xAlexx » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:42 am

Hey everyone, i havent played for a few worlds, world 12 i think was the last time I hopped on and I remember there being a section on the wiki that allowed you to see all of the tree/bush types and just how many blocks/boards they would each give if they gave you a log upon chopping it down. Yes, I know I could click on every individual tree and bush on the wiki and compare the numbers myself but like I said, I remember there being a chart of some kind.

If anyone could help me out that would be awesome. Thank you.
xAlexx

Re: Trees / Blocks of Wood / Boards

Postby Halbertz » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:47 am

xAlexx wrote:Hey everyone, i havent played for a few worlds, world 12 i think was the last time I hopped on and I remember there being a section on the wiki that allowed you to see all of the tree/bush types and just how many blocks/boards they would each give if they gave you a log upon chopping it down. Yes, I know I could click on every individual tree and bush on the wiki and compare the numbers myself but like I said, I remember there being a chart of some kind.

https://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Tables/Trees
Halbertz

Re: Trees / Blocks of Wood / Boards

Postby xAlexx » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:51 am

Halbertz wrote:
xAlexx wrote:Hey everyone, i havent played for a few worlds, world 12 i think was the last time I hopped on and I remember there being a section on the wiki that allowed you to see all of the tree/bush types and just how many blocks/boards they would each give if they gave you a log upon chopping it down. Yes, I know I could click on every individual tree and bush on the wiki and compare the numbers myself but like I said, I remember there being a chart of some kind.

https://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Tables/Trees

I greatly appreciate this. Thank you
xAlexx

Return to The Inn of Brodgar