Old goat 1/2 acre

General discussion and socializing.

Old goat 1/2 acre

Postby Rewhite » Wed May 01, 2024 7:23 pm

Not a long time ago I wandering world in endless search for place where I can start my base and surprisingly near ancient root I found keys and note where i can find brick fort, there was not much in letter besides direction, but name of the topic is a writing on nearest rune stone, so that what I calling this place. On the next day I found corpse of fella named Geezer and I hope its not the original master of the fort, but I buried him with all respect. I started this thread to send my warmest thanks to this guy, despite raid and hardships I preserved most of the thing you build with all your hard work and will remember you.
Rewhite

Re: Old goat 1/2 acre

Postby Hickupp » Wed May 01, 2024 10:03 pm

Take note of the fact that p-claim bonds can't be taken over anymore by studding them. Not sure about bonds from dead characters though.
Hickupp

Postby rainboweye » Thu May 02, 2024 1:08 am

I'm glad you found the place,
I know it's in whateverbay realm, less than a week ago on the realm chat, Geezer, a random guy to me, said he got too busy irl to play and has to quit, he asked if anyone wants to come take over his place, when no one wanted to claim it, he said he will leave the keys with a msg by an ancient root and he hoped someone in need would find it. He then said goodbye to everyone before taking his last swim.
Im glad you found the place. Good luck. It was his wish for a new player in need to find and claim the place.
rainboweye

Postby rainboweye » Thu May 02, 2024 1:11 am

If you send me a PM and we live close to eachother, maybe I can help you restore what is damaged if I can help.
rainboweye

Postby Rewhite » Thu May 02, 2024 6:40 am

Hickupp wrote:Take note of the fact that p-claim bonds can't be taken over anymore by studding them. Not sure about bonds from dead characters though.

Its my claim, initially hadn't enough point to cover walls, that's why got raided, but now everything is ok, its just an alt, that's why bond is red on the shot.
Rewhite

Postby Rewhite » Thu May 02, 2024 6:45 am

rainboweye wrote:If you send me a PM and we live close to eachother, maybe I can help you restore what is damaged if I can help.

So it was him, damn, its a sad story, I am more then ok don't actually need anything but its nice that you offer, thanks, I hope he will know that his base didn't rotted and robbed and his legacy will live.
Rewhite

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Fri May 03, 2024 4:14 pm

Actual wholesome HnH moment.
Robben_DuMarsch

Return to The Inn of Brodgar