Adder Bite

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Adder Bite

Postby linkfanpc » Thu May 25, 2017 11:17 pm

Got attacked by one and rekt it but took 1 point of Adder Bite. Says it'll grow worse before it "wanes". What does that mean? is there some medicine that i can use to cure it early?

EDIT: It increased to like twenty i think, now it's at 19. I think it's going down and i've been at around green energy pretty much constantly.

EDIT2: Went down to 18 as i was writing this.

EDIT3: And confirmed, staying above 8000% energy is healing it extremely fast. So far i've healed two points since being logged on for like half-an-hour.

EDIT4: After being gone for a couple hours, it's down to 9.

EDIT5: It's gone down to five now.
Last edited by linkfanpc on Fri May 26, 2017 11:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Re: Adder Bite

Postby MrPunchers » Thu May 25, 2017 11:18 pm

It's go up in damage, then decrease.
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby Panel99 » Fri May 26, 2017 2:02 pm

MrPunchers wrote:It's go up in damage, then decrease.

It likes to go up and down, and up again for me :(
Panel99

Postby r21187 » Fri May 26, 2017 6:33 pm

Dude i was doing normal chores when that shit went from 2 to 30 each thing i was like 90 less life and i see they increase like 60 each if that thing increased more I WILL BE DEAD!

i was before the bites mining so i dont have energy i went starte to eating until i was 100% and was making a bed when fucking finally started to decrease

so eat and rest or die
ven wrote:After reading this thread I'm considering playing again just to make some metal and buy 22 boats from this guy.

jorb wrote:Ok, will buff.
(Still waiting)
loftar: The inner chaos of the Jorbian mind is hard to conceal. :)
jorb: It's called creative license. You know, that thing you seem to want to apply to logic, grammar and coherence? :)
r21187

Surviving the adder byte

Postby r21187 » Fri May 26, 2017 6:39 pm

So i dint knew about the snake until i found then and people send me link to new updated

i went i got a few bites

i was mining before so i dont have energy i was OFFLINE when i get back the 3 bites and 2 damage each went to 30 EACH THING!

i was like "WHAT THE FUCK?!" and then i remenber about this:

Dude if the damage increase more i am as good as dead

but i noticed something

that example and what happen to me was with yellow energy

i was about to starve as i was mining before so i panicked eat a lot and was building a bed when that thing started to low at 28 each

i dont know what will hapen i will get online at night and hopely i will be better cause i was scared as fuck

but here is my tip to survive

Frist if you avoid that snakes they are really not worty the -15 str and they can give you a permanente wound of :

so yeah really not woth my time or the ancient root

and second if you get bitten anyways EAT AND TRY TO REST!

Is fact if you do you will survive try to dont get bitten to much and have at last 200 hp
ven wrote:After reading this thread I'm considering playing again just to make some metal and buy 22 boats from this guy.

jorb wrote:Ok, will buff.
(Still waiting)
loftar: The inner chaos of the Jorbian mind is hard to conceal. :)
jorb: It's called creative license. You know, that thing you seem to want to apply to logic, grammar and coherence? :)
r21187

Postby linkfanpc » Fri May 26, 2017 8:21 pm

Somebody try using different meds on the bite and nerve damage. Will Windthrow heal the nerve damage? SOMEBODY TEST!
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

linkfanpc

Postby MrPunchers » Fri May 26, 2017 8:35 pm

Root fixes ya.
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby linkfanpc » Fri May 26, 2017 8:50 pm

MrPunchers wrote:Root fixes ya.

Noice. Thankfully i haven't gotten one yet but good to know.

And confirmed, staying above 8000% energy is healing it extremely fast. So far i've healed two points since being logged on for like half-an-hour.

linkfanpc

Postby MagicManICT » Sat May 27, 2017 5:55 am

Ancient roots heal anything. Just make sure to heal up everything else first before trying to get rid of the warts, nerve damage, and other such things that have no other cure.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Woogyu » Sun May 28, 2017 4:20 pm

what I tried :
yarrow, waybroad, mud ointment, stinging poultice, toad butter, hartshorn salve, cold compress, gauze, camomile, camomile compress, bar of soap(except rootfill. I don't have it.) - Didn't work.

leech - I thought leeches would suck venom. It's a very common poison treatment irl, and it still has no effect. But when leeches are used as medicines, it's converted to leech burn with a very low probability. so I think it should be verified.

And now, I'm trying to cure by sleeping in bed...

+

ok. 1 day later.

After slept in bed : it became worse 3 to 22 point. aaaand my energy was about 9500% I guess...
so I ate some foods, and treat again. now, it remain 1 point of nerve damage. Nerve damage is not related to number of Adder bites.
Woogyu

Next

Return to How do I?