PVP Tips

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

PVP Tips

Postby blinx » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:36 am

Just wondering if anyone has any PVP do's or don'ts they wanna throw out there?
Beyond guidance as to how the combat system works, and into the little tips and tricks you've discovered/had used on you.
blinx

Re: PVP Tips

Postby Burinn » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:19 am

1. Hit them.
2. Don't get hit.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby wonder-ass » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:37 am

Burinn wrote:1. Hit them.
2. Don't get hit.

wrong its hope you out stat the opponent.
also remember that its uppercut deck>mc deck>ua deck in 1v1s (1v1s are fucking shit in this game)
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Juukin » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:57 pm

Chill in base for 85% of the world, botting food to raise stats and QGrind best gear at home, work (or school for the younger fellas) and on the toilet. Come out with your overpowered fighter that has not seen a battle tougher than an Anthill yet, and get owned by Trollex the almighty.

That is at least how I've seen AD do it for the past few years. Seems to work. Sometimes.

Other than that, no more helpful input from me.
popfor wrote:jessy bby u r so bootiful u r a little princess from hevin and all thiese grodi men just want to use ur running skills in reel camberts. bby. its ok. I love you.

ChildhoodObesity wrote:why would juukin lie

Ozzy123 wrote: We are better at this game than you, we won, end of story.
Juukin

Postby HasseKebab » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:43 pm

wonder-ass wrote:
2. Don't get hit.

also remember that its uppercut deck>mc deck>ua deck in 1v1s (1v1s are fucking shit in this game)

I'm sorry what, mc decks doesnt counter the current mainstream ua deck.
HasseKebab

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:49 pm

HasseKebab wrote:
wonder-ass wrote:
2. Don't get hit.

I'm sorry what, mc decks doesnt counter the current mainstream ua deck.

it does
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby HasseKebab » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:11 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:it does

I dont know in what dream world you live in but any kind of mc decks are perma countered by ua and bloodlust specifically.

If you go full mc you dont have any kind of way of opening your opponent beside parry and quick barrage, which by the way just feeds your opponent's bloodlust and pretty much nullyfies your parry weight.

Then we have 50/50(lp spent) ua mc which means you'll permamently outstatted by the ua character so you cant use parry.. meaning that you just spent lp into mc so you can use your understatted 0.8 mc weight move.
HasseKebab

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:27 pm

i wont explain it to you as i dont want to teach my enemies how to fight but ur wrong xd
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Ysh » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:59 pm

wonder-ass wrote:
2. Don't get hit.

Opponent stat do not matter if you do not get hit.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby NOOBY93 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:04 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:i wont explain it to you as i dont want to teach my enemies how to fight but ur wrong xd

3:52 PM] Ozzy Wonderchild: I really want everyone to be decent at fighting and to actually fight xd
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Next

Return to How do I?