Tapewormz wrote:NeoBasilisk wrote:The only confirmed biome for mandrakes in this thread is the moor biome, and that is the only one I have ever seen it on. People claim it grows elsewhere, but they have never provided proof or even specified which biome they claim it grows on.
I just found my first one today beside a grave cairn on Highground. I use amber client and it told me the biome. Next time I'll take a screenshot. I know for a fact it grows on Highground, but I never saw any confirmation about Moor yet.
Right, but since you found it next to a grave, and graves allegedly can cause mandrakes to spawn, we don't know if it was because of the terrain or the grave. There was another topic similar to this where people posted screenshots of mandrakes growing on moor terrain, and I went out and eventually found some too, which was quite a pain, because there is no moor anywhere near us.