Grand List of Simple Questions

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Grand List of Simple Questions

Postby uncleseano » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:46 am

Granger wrote:
uncleseano wrote:Do Silkmoth Eggs despawn? Can they be stored indefinitely until I'm ready to dedicate the time to farm them properly?

No, yes.

Just don't drop them on the ground, they're too small so you won't find them...

Handy that, thanks
uncleseano

Postby vardana » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:52 pm

They are dissapear but not rigth after dropping but after few seconds, like 15sec or something. Not immediately, but very fast.
vardana

Postby uncleseano » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:41 pm

As long as I can stock pile the eggs in a cupboard for when i wanna use 'um they won't go anywhere near the floor. Thanks guys
uncleseano

Postby pawnchito » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:36 pm

If i fill in a land area wit lower quality dirt than the land that already exists does it affect the quality of the newly flattened area?
pawnchito

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:23 am

pawnchito wrote:If i fill in a land area wit lower quality dirt than the land that already exists does it affect the quality of the newly flattened area?

It doesn't matter what you dump into an area. The quality is static.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby uncleseano » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:02 am

What do Hard and Soft Armour points do? I'm a lil confused by this. Also if I build a nice batcap and slap my precious Moose Antler Buttons in it because the cap has armour it can be destroyed yeah?
uncleseano

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:30 pm

uncleseano wrote:if I build a nice batcap and slap my precious Moose Antler Buttons in it because the cap has armour it can be destroyed yeah?

Correct.

Not sure I can explain the armor situation any better than the wiki, which is a quote from jorb on the mechanics.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby pawnchito » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:27 pm

Is it better to collect tar periodically or can you let it it accumulate?
pawnchito

Postby Asgaroth22 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:39 pm

pawnchito wrote:Is it better to collect tar periodically or can you let it it accumulate?

A tar kiln holds up to 10L of tar, if you collect it whenever coal is ready you can be sure you won't lose any tar.
“The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”

Douglas Adams

W3-W13 - mostly hermit, with a few brief periods as a crafter/farmer to various villages
Asgaroth22

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:31 pm

Asgaroth22 wrote:
pawnchito wrote:Is it better to collect tar periodically or can you let it it accumulate?

A tar kiln holds up to 10L of tar, if you collect it whenever coal is ready you can be sure you won't lose any tar.

Unless you're running pine blocks, in which case you need to collect it at least once through the cycle. I just make a habit of collecting once a day.
MagicManICT

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?