Grand List of Simple Questions

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Grand List of Simple Questions

Postby wonder-ass » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:51 pm

they are slower than 4th speed faster than 3rd speed.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Karede » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:54 pm

Are trolls guaranteed to murder you this world?
Karede

Postby Bearcub » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:54 am

Is there such thing as a Delicious Deer Dog anymore? I learned venison, intestenes and chives but can not make it. Sausage making is learned too. What might I miss?
Bearcub

Postby iamahh » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:31 am

Is it safe to get out of vehicle in a claim and get back to it?

I remember some update announcement about it, but ccouldn't find it
iamahh

Postby Miss_Min » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:02 am

Bearcub wrote:Is there such thing as a Delicious Deer Dog anymore? I learned venison, intestenes and chives but can not make it. Sausage making is learned too. What might I miss?

I can make DDD :)

Did you learn normal venison or reindeer venison? Because reindeer don't count :(
Miss_Min

Postby Nightdawg » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:11 am

Karede wrote:Are trolls guaranteed to murder you this world?

They will most likely kill you if you get KO'd near them and they can pathfind to you. Assuming they KO'd you themselves (without the cave-in attack), they will probably do 1-2 more attacks and kill you. I think if you get KO'd by their cave-in attack, they might have trouble reaching you, and will eventually drop the combat. This world one of my boys got damaged for 3.5k cave-in damage from troll cave-in attacks (he didn't die, for some reason cave-in damage was just SHP damage? idk), but I pulled the troll away rather than leaving it there to see if it kills him. I think other people survived trolls this way though.

Bearcub wrote:Is there such thing as a Delicious Deer Dog anymore? I learned venison, intestenes and chives but can not make it. Sausage making is learned too. What might I miss?

Did you learn them on your own, or were they taught to you? If they were taught, perhaps the *teacher* didn't have one of them learned either.
Nonetheless DDD still exists. Try using the hotkeys to get to it in the crafting menu? C -> F -> S -> D

iamahh wrote:Is it safe to get out of vehicle in a claim and get back to it?
I remember some update announcement about it, but ccouldn't find it

If by vehicle you mean Wagon, Snekkja, Knarr, then yes.
If you mean horse, the last player to mount it will be considered the owner I think, so unless you dismout your horse then the claim owner rides it, you're good.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby friendlinzh » Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:58 am

Any active claim will prevent palibashing.Haven & Hearth has a lot to offer both casual and hardcore gamers. Once I hopped in and actually played around a little bit, I was impressed rather quickly.i found a player to player trade platform playermall for Haven & Hearth items or account trade
Last edited by friendlinzh on Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
friendlinzh

Postby vatas » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:29 pm

friendlinzh wrote:Any active claim will prevent palibashing.

Yes, as long as the palisade is fully dried.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Karede » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:49 pm

Is it possible to bash your own palisade as if it were off-claim? What strength is required to palibash?
Karede

Postby boreial » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:04 am

Karede wrote:Is it possible to bash your own palisade as if it were off-claim? What strength is required to palibash?

No, any palisade that has achieved full soak cannot be hand bashed when on an active claim, village or personal. You need to use a wrecking ball or battering ram, You can Bash an unclaimed pali with sufficient strength (over 400 iirc)
boreial

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?