Grand List of Simple Questions

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Grand List of Simple Questions

Postby relmoooo » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:11 am

Hello, guys.
I discovered all stuff for Border Cairn (cloth at least) and I have Lawspeaking. But I can not build it, there is no recipe. Wiki said nothing.

Only some special persons in whole Realm (Kingdom of Ashes in that case) may build Cairns? Does it mean I must build Fealty Stones for cover my shitty newbie base? Or whom should I ask to set Cairn? Or maybe I must be member/head of village?
relmoooo

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:58 pm

You have to be a member of the kingdom and have permissions to build authority objects, and is similar to building village authority objects. Anyone can build the fealty stones as they aren't burdensome to the kingdom (that I'm aware).
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Karede » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:55 pm

What quality alcohol do you need to get an energy profit from using it to restore stamina?
Karede

Postby vatas » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:31 pm

Karede wrote:What quality alcohol do you need to get an energy profit from using it to restore stamina?

Just make sure that your stamina bar is full when you drink alcohol.

(I think.)
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Karede » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:54 pm

vatas wrote:
Karede wrote:What quality alcohol do you need to get an energy profit from using it to restore stamina?

Just make sure that your stamina bar is full when you drink alcohol.

(I think.)

That does work for restoring energy, but I'm wondering if a high-enough quality alcohol would let you work endlessly without having to fuck your hunger bar
Karede

Postby Lurux » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:15 pm

Does the localised resource timer look like this ?

2 days is written on the timer :
This is from 2.49 to 1.51 days
From 1.49 days to 0.51 days it says 1 day.
Is this correct?

Thanks !
Lurux

Postby abt79 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:04 am

Karede wrote:What is the optimal use for domestic animal meats, specifically pork? I've seen it sold for as much as a token per cupboard so I'm curious.

In order of least-most feps
-certain pork sausages
-Meatpies(meat+wheat or boll+millet), made with pepper and then ‘peppered’
-Autumn steak with pepper, driftkelp, and fairy shrooms (only bolls give STR, meat gives CON)

Top players only really use the last two since they already have too high attributes for sausage by the time they have pigs, but maybe smoked sausage will change that. Since pepper, kelp, fairyshroom all multiply the feps of recipes, you’ll get truly absurd feps from an autumn steak with all or even one or two of them included. Cachalot autumn steaks prepared as such give significantly laughably more feps than MBC
abt79

Postby LordBaal » Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:57 am

Can the tar kilns and garden pots working underground?
LordBaal

Postby SnuggleSnail » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:05 am

Both tarkilns and garden pots function normally underground
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby LordBaal » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:48 pm

SnuggleSnail wrote:Both tarkilns and garden pots function normally underground

Thx!
LordBaal

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?