Grand List of Simple Questions

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Grand List of Simple Questions

Postby KitsuneG » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:07 am

Prowny wrote:I got quicksilver poisoning so I'm smoking opium to heal it up.
Am I doing it right? Is there any other way to cure this poisoning?

emm, as far as i know there is no option to heal poisoning except ancient root - opium not healing it(according to in-game tip).
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Postby Prowny » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:09 am

KitsuneG wrote:
Prowny wrote:I got quicksilver poisoning so I'm smoking opium to heal it up.
Am I doing it right? Is there any other way to cure this poisoning?

emm, as far as i know there is no option to heal poisoning except ancient root - opium not healing it(according to in-game tip).

UPDATE:

I ate a root and it healed all my nasty warts but not the poisoning :?
loftar wrote:The tears in this thread are so delicious
Prowny

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:23 pm

That's the problem with roots. It's a bit random with what they will heal if you have more than a couple of wounds to target.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby kiddoinc » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:59 am

What is up with the random posts that get put up in random languages?
kiddoinc

Postby czaper2 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:22 am

kiddoinc wrote:What is up with the random posts that get put up in random languages?

Spambots. Report and ignore.
czaper2

Postby vatas » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:53 am

Before using an Ancient Root, make sure tat you've treated all other wounds beforehand so it wont get wasted on nicks&knacks and the like. Of course if the root is about to expire then you just need to eat it and hope for the best. But also remember that Ancient Root can also be crafted into a Druid's Ring.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Kozzacks » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:37 am

Does drink (wine, beer) quality affect satiation regeneration? If so, what's the formula? Because I don't see it on the wiki.
Kozzacks

Postby Kandarim » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:07 pm

i believe it follows the traditional sqrt(Q/10) formula.
Kandarim

Postby draguslayer » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:13 am

Guys, i meet a little problem. I must to make seer's tealeaves for credo. I took fresh tea leaf from bush. I make green tea leaf from it on garden bench. I asked to teach me black leaf and got "all that you were taught was already old news". i gathered dreams. all skills besides rage bought. No recipe of this curi still. What i'm doing wrong?
draguslayer

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:51 pm

draguslayer wrote:Guys, i meet a little problem. I must to make seer's tealeaves for credo. I took fresh tea leaf from bush. I make green tea leaf from it on garden bench. I asked to teach me black leaf and got "all that you were taught was already old news". i gathered dreams. all skills besides rage bought. No recipe of this curi still. What i'm doing wrong?

Can you brew tea? Can you make Seer's Bones? If either of those is no, then you are missing the discovery for one part. If both are yes, the only required skill of note on the wiki is "Hearth Magic." The only other remote stab of a guess would be to brew some tea. You might need to actually discover black tea leaves from the herbalist table, and the "teach" mechanic might not be working correctly in this case.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?