Grand List of Simple Questions

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Grand List of Simple Questions

Postby Hasta » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:01 pm

Burinn wrote:
Hasta wrote:How do I plant 5 beets for my farmers credo? I got the quest just now, AFTER the Winter season came into effect.

Wait ten days.

I am not thankful for this borderline trollish answer, but i recognise technical correctness and I will adjust my question. is there a way to plant beets until spring? Can I unfreeze the field by lighting a fire on a nearby tile or something?
Hasta

Postby Burinn » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:01 pm

Hasta wrote:
Burinn wrote:
Hasta wrote:How do I plant 5 beets for my farmers credo? I got the quest just now, AFTER the Winter season came into effect.

Wait ten days.

I am not thankful for this borderline trollish answer, but i recognise technical correctness and I will adjust my question. is there a way to plant beets until spring? Can I unfreeze the field by lighting a fire on a nearby tile or something?

It's literally what you need to do.

Sorry that it bothers you, fuck me for telling you the truth I guess huh?
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby Hasta » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:08 pm

Burinn wrote:Sorry that it bothers you, fuck me for telling you the truth I guess huh?

No, there is a plethora of reasons to fuck you other than that. I said I recognise your technical correctness, and I adjusted my question. Stop baiting and answer it or don't clutter the thread.

Is all crop planting "off" until spring or is there any convoluted way to do so?
Hasta

Postby Burinn » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:16 pm

Hasta wrote:
Burinn wrote:Sorry that it bothers you, fuck me for telling you the truth I guess huh?

No, there is a plethora of reasons to fuck you other than that. I said I recognise your technical correctness, and I adjusted my question. Stop baiting and answer it or don't clutter the thread.

Is all crop planting "off" until spring or is there any convoluted way to do so?

Yes.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby Kozzacks » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:32 pm

Say I can make a Q89 rainbowshell amulet. Does it have +6 int or +5?

In general, when is the next stat threshold for any item reached?
Kozzacks

Postby Ysh » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:37 pm

Kozzacks wrote:Say I can make a Q89 rainbowshell amulet. Does it have +6 int or +5?

General formula is round(base_value*sqrt(quality/10)). Int base value for rainbow shell amulet is 2, so I think result should be +6 int for quality 89.
READERS OF THE ABOVE STATEMENT ACCEPT THE COMMENT “AS IS,” WITH NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM STATUTE, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WRITER HAS NO OBLIGATION TO INDEMNIFY OR DEFEND READER AGAINST CLAIMS RELATED TO INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby VDZ » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:08 am

Kozzacks wrote:Say I can make a Q89 rainbowshell amulet. Does it have +6 int or +5?

+6. Stat increases are rounded to the nearest whole integer (not sure what happens at exactly .5, but .51 gets rounded up), so you only need q76 for +6 int.
VDZ

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:43 am

.5 always rounds up, so you just need to do better than ".499999" (or however many significant digits there are in quality calculations).
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Karede » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:44 am

Do grasshoppers spawn in winter?
Will future rerolls only give objectives that can be accomplished, or is it just luck of the draw?
Karede

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:52 am

Karede wrote:Do grasshoppers spawn in winter?
Will future rerolls only give objectives that can be accomplished, or is it just luck of the draw?

Insects in general don't spawn in winter. I didn't have access to them last world, so please don't take that answer as a specific "no" Sorry I can't give it.

Ideally, yes, but the truth is currently, no, you might have to reroll quests because they're impossible to do for the next several days. Please report them in the stickied thread in Bugs.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?