Grand List of Simple Questions

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Grand List of Simple Questions

Postby vatas » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:04 pm

It looks like Knarr could fit, but I'm not sure.

Since the shallows extends to the middle of the dock, Snekkja should hit the shallows.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby iamahh » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:47 am

I think Snekkja parks on the deep half of docks, so there's a chance it could be on deep water

both questions seem possible to be a problem, so if you really want this location then build lots of low q tar kilns(10+?) and go for it

would be nice if devs could make parking less restrictive
iamahh

Postby relmo » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:22 pm

Um... It's strange, why Felt Inlay CAN be used on this art if that already full and has no empty slots?

W12:
Argonian Seeks-the-Abyss - Tailor of Unurgunite, opium dealer, silk mama
Jules/Atma Shikari - Hunter of Unurgunte (what a joke)

Old Hafen W3, W4: Hermit
relmo

Postby vatas » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:56 pm

Felt Inlay opens up a new gilding slot, if it gilds in successfully.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby vatas » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:04 pm

Perspective might deceive, but it looks to me like that the Snekkja would hit shallows.
Attachments
javaw_Kt8h6Gi4Og.png
javaw_Kt8h6Gi4Og.png (108.54 KiB) Viewed 314 times

vatas

Postby relmo » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:26 am

vatas wrote:Felt Inlay opens up a new gilding slot, if it gilds in successfully.

I know what it do) But it IS gilding, and there are no more slots in the hat for gildings.
Bug or a feature?

P.S. Thank you for the screenshot of docked snekkja!
W12:
Argonian Seeks-the-Abyss - Tailor of Unurgunite, opium dealer, silk mama
Jules/Atma Shikari - Hunter of Unurgunte (what a joke)

Old Hafen W3, W4: Hermit
relmo

Postby AlexNT » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:47 pm

CLAVICEMBALO4 wrote:

The coordinates pin was broken in the Amber client when automapping was added, and I don't think it was ever fixed. It'll only show coords if you're using a private mapping server.

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=40400&start=4770#p860271
AlexNT

Postby mvgulik » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:44 am

Whats the delay for a village claim to disappear, after its village idol is removed (forcefully) ?
mvgulik

Postby vatas » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:05 pm

mvgulik wrote:Whats the delay for a village claim to disappear, after its village idol is removed (forcefully) ?

To my knowledge, banners will remain until they decay or are bashed (bashing won't be a crime.) They will also still block founding/expansion of other villages and possibly even p-claims despite being remains of a village that can no longer be restored.

vatas

Postby mvgulik » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:12 pm

vatas wrote:
mvgulik wrote:Whats the delay for a village claim to disappear, after its village idol is removed (forcefully) ?

To my knowledge, banners will remain until they decay or are bashed (bashing won't be a crime.) They will also still block founding/expansion of other villages and possibly even p-claims despite being remains of a village that can no longer be restored.

There are no other village related banners or statues in the area. There was only the village idol.
(Village claim became even restrictive after the idol was removed. (oops))
mvgulik

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?