Grand List of Simple Questions

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Grand List of Simple Questions

Postby vatas » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:47 pm

estilla wrote:Is it possible to see the quality of seeds stored in a Granary and the quality of any stuff stored in a barrel?
I see the quantity, but since the quality gets averaged for batches of seeds and "barrely stuff", it would make sense to be able to see that as well, without the need to take out a batch of stuff. However, I can not seem to find any checkbox in the settings to enable this. :/

No. Dev response on the matter can be found here.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Re: Grand List of Simple Questions

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:15 am

If anyone sees relevant information or questions for the current world in this thread, message me or use the report feature and I'll do my best to move them. Please clearly state which post(s) need to be moved, and not just hit "report" and "send" with the auto-filled statement.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Previous

Return to How do I?