Grand List of Simple Questions

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Grand List of Simple Questions

Postby Clemence » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:12 pm

Should i put my postbox in or out of my claim ?
Clemence

Postby AntiBlitz » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:15 pm

either place you put it is irrelevant, as if its on claim, messing or interacting with it at all is a crime, and off claim, someone can steal the contents.........so
AntiBlitz

Postby Headchef » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:17 pm

AntiBlitz wrote:either place you put it is irrelevant, as if its on claim, messing or interacting with it at all is a crime, and off claim, someone can steal the contents.........so

So indeed better off claim, if you live in a decent neighbourhood then should be fine.

Better than noone interacting with it due to claim. Make sure to repair occasionally because of decay.
Headchef

Postby Clemence » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:35 pm

Thanks, does it decay fast ? do you need metal to repair ? at least it would be more usfull if it didn't decay, a world full of dropboxs? why not ?
Clemence

Postby Headchef » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:15 pm

Clemence wrote:Thanks, does it decay fast ? do you need metal to repair ? at least it would be more usfull if it didn't decay, a world full of dropboxs? why not ?

Same as other generic objects, depend on decay ticks.
Could be fast if incredibly unlucky but I would say a minimum of 4 days or so until completely gone.
Not sure what it's made from so unsure about repair
Headchef

Postby Agrik » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:04 am

Clemence wrote:Should i put my postbox in or out of my claim ?
Maybe a separate claim can help, if "rummaging" allows to put items into a postbox. Haven't tried though.

Clemence wrote:does it decay fast ? do you need metal to repair ?
I have a postbox off the claim for more than a week, and it shows 75% rounded(100-75-50-25-x). So no, it decays quite slowly. Asks for any common nugget to repair, but I don't know how much is needed.
Agrik

Postby bestseller » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:50 pm

how do I trade?

in legacy you'd oath yourself to the trader's trade idol then back to your own village, can you still do it?

also why no forageable stuff has value anymore?
bestseller

Postby KitsuneG » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:34 pm

bestseller wrote:how do I trade?

in legacy you'd oath yourself to the trader's trade idol then back to your own village, can you still do it?

also why no forageable stuff has value anymore?

no, you need to visit Charter stone on public markets - or villages that build and open it. then you can port to them from your charter or sublime portico. On markets there is coin system - a hope you will figure out how it works.

Why forage loose value? there is plenty of craftable curious that are better and easy mass product, in legacy you has no option.
Foragebles are worth a lot at start of the world. Currently only pearls and cave clay has a good price, sometimes certain shrooms for unique recipes if anyone bother to cook them, maybe camomile and even good q bugs - so not all forage are worthless.
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Postby uncleseano » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:22 am

MagicManICT wrote:Get breeding quality up as it softcaps everything else. Everything else will come up along the way. I've done it the other way when playing solo so I don't have to spam as many animals (you still have to birth a lot), and quality doesn't go up much.

Gotcha, thanks
uncleseano

Postby Teilur » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:35 pm

What is a "Wicked Claw"? Is it an item or an item group?
Teilur

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?