Grand List of Simple Questions

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Grand List of Simple Questions

Postby KitsuneG » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:37 am

draguslayer wrote:http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65439&hilit=Mystic

Here you go, SaltyCrate mention it but refuse to explain, how, so i thinked - maybe someone else know, how to do mystic (and, i guess, cave hermit as well then) MUCH faster

just abandon all exp events and speed up learning curious ;)
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Postby draguslayer » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:56 am

Thx for absolutely stupid and useless answer that proves you don't even understand, what exactly i'm asking for, i'll wait for more qualified people to answer
draguslayer

Postby SnuggleSnail » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:11 am

You should write a guide on making people want to help you
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby draguslayer » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:22 am

Just go and ask them. This is example of answer i got from this person - same amount of usefullness
draguslayer

Postby KitsuneG » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:35 am

draguslayer wrote:Just go and ask them. This is example of answer i got from this person - same amount of usefullness

I told you to how to do Mystic faster, toxic kiddo.
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Postby draguslayer » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:42 am

"-I heard there is a way to do Mystic faster NOT by adandoning quests and NOT by trying to circle events with exp farm. Anyone know something about?
-Just adandon quests
-Thx for useless answer
-I helped you, why so toxic?"
Yeah, why?
draguslayer

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:16 am

draguslayer wrote:http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65439&hilit=Mystic

Here you go, SaltyCrate mention it but refuse to explain, how, so i thinked - maybe someone else know, how to do mystic (and, i guess, cave hermit as well then) MUCH faster

Thanks for pointing at the right thread. So far that I'm aware, he's the ONLY one that has ever stated such, and then left absolutely no clue as to what he might be trying to say. For all anyone knows, he was trolling. It very well could be that the "typical" understanding of the game mechanic is completely wrong. It certainly wouldn't be the first time someone has found the "super sekret keys to success" and not told anyone else other than close friends.

If you do discover something, please, feel free to share. Otherwise, if KitsuneG has given you any indication of how to proceed through the Mystic credo faster, they are probably the most knowledgeable that is going to share information publicly. If anyone else knows better, they haven't shared.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby draguslayer » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:01 am

Ok, thx for answering.
draguslayer

Postby borka » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:26 pm

@draguslayer

there is an easy way to check whether ppl posting at forums are more in to be helpfull or else ... just right click their name and look where they posted what ... you'd see KitsuneG is more on the helpfull side (at RoB Wiki too) while that Salty Crate guy is a plane bragger in that case ... and btw. fooling or trolling in How Do I is a No Go ...
Java 8 - manually downloads - good to check for actual versions url here:
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40331
Remember what the dormouse said: Feed your head Feed your head
borka

Postby Prowny » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:30 am

I got quicksilver poisoning so I'm smoking opium to heal it up.
Am I doing it right? Is there any other way to cure this poisoning?
loftar wrote:The tears in this thread are so delicious
Prowny

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?