Grand List of Simple Questions

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Grand List of Simple Questions

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:43 am

Depends on the season. They won't respawn anything in winter, and, I believe, spring. Even then, most trees can be fairly slow to regrow harvestable items. You're usually better off replanting. If it's something you use frequently, get you a grove of those trees going.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Mortis123 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:49 pm

Ok I get it, ty. Another question:

How much UA do I need to fight wild bees ? What are the tips for raiding wild beehives early on ?
Mortis123

Postby linkfanpc » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:10 pm

Mortis123 wrote:Ok I get it, ty. Another question:

How much UA do I need to fight wild bees ? What are the tips for raiding wild beehives early on ?

Never fight wild bees. They give you Beesting wounds which get worse for each you have, take a long time to heal, and reduce AGI severely.

The way to raid wild beehives is to simply Raid! one. Sometimes all the bees will be out pollinating, so no bees will spawn and you can raid the hive for free. If some bees spawn and attack you, immediately run away. That hive's no good.
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Postby Mortis123 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:28 pm

On what season can I obtain tree seed?
Mortis123

Postby Nightdawg » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:57 pm

Mortis123 wrote:On what season can I obtain tree seed?

Summer and Autumn.

But because some stupid stuff happens after spring, you can't obtain them on the first day of summer*. Some trees will take up to 4 days to start spawning seeds, maybe even more, though I recall 4 being the longest I've seen.
However, this depends on the individual tree, not individual type, so if you are looking for a specific seed in the wilderness, just keep searching for more trees. I've seen a birch tree spawn seeds in the first day, and another one only in the 4th day.
Last edited by Nightdawg on Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby Mortis123 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:27 am

Thanks man. It's a little bit annoying to wait that much days for a stupid seed tho...
Mortis123

Postby Mortis123 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:08 pm

How much UA is needed to fight with Lynx ? Is he kitable at horse lvl 3 ?
Mortis123

Postby vatas » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:53 pm

Mortis123 wrote:How much UA is needed to fight with Lynx ? Is he kitable at horse lvl 3 ?

No idea, possibly at least 100 and I'm pretty sure lynx is SUPER fast.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby linkfanpc » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:33 pm

I've boat cheesed lynxes with lowish (40-50) stats before with a sword. Quick barrage until you have around 18 or 22 IP, Flex or whatever to get their blue as well as red openings up to around 50%, then spam all the cleaves you can.

Uppercut until they have 60%+ yellow openings and then spamming sideswipe can work as well but gives them more space to flee from you.
Waiting for something to happen? Everything is going to be okay.
jorb wrote:Hitting a "Ghejejiiwlonk" with your "Umappawoozle" for eightyfifteen points of "Sharmakookel", simply makes no sense.

W7: Semi-Hermit
W8: Semi-Hermit
W9-13: Lawspeaker of villages of myself-4 people.

There's SOMETHING behind you.
linkfanpc

Postby Mortis123 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:18 am

Ok another one. What is the difference with different types of spices (except pepper) ? I mean, I have laureal trees and I can grow some nice thyme leafs. Why should I even worry about growing dill, kvan or thyme ? They are giving other feps or what ?

Kvann grow's up in 4 RL days so I think this one should be at the best possible quality, right?
Mortis123

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?