Grand List of Simple Questions

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Grand List of Simple Questions

Postby deathclaw » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:33 am

Denkar wrote:bough

I tried putting that into my cabin and it didn't work.
deathclaw

Postby Valkanyz » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:42 am

sieffre wrote:has anyone discovered any sort of bait or lure? the previous recipes (stone fish etc) aren't appearing for me

ladybug worked for me
Valkanyz

Postby Denkar » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:44 am

Has anyone gotten a single Dream so far?? I've been waiting for my dream catcher for like over an hour and fucking nothing...

deathclaw wrote:
Denkar wrote:bough

I tried putting that into my cabin and it didn't work.

are you sure? worked for me. Just click "Build", you don't have to put the materials in the sign.
Denkar

Postby Seirai » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:23 am

Can't seem to sleep in my lean-to for some reason, anyone know?
Seirai

Postby Reeyfer » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:24 am

Valkanyz wrote:
sieffre wrote:has anyone discovered any sort of bait or lure? the previous recipes (stone fish etc) aren't appearing for me

ladybug worked for me

And silkmoths and worms of course. But yeah so far no luck on lures for me. Ofc its immaterial as I drowned swimming a narrow stream with half stamina (stamina bar bug I assume) :lol:
Reeyfer

Postby RedKGB » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:48 am

I some how closed my health bar/ stat bar, any one know how to bring that back up?
overtyped wrote:I didnt know you were more stubborn than me, but I guess you are. You are more willing to talk in a endless circle of already answered arguments than I will ever be. Good day to you.
RedKGB

Postby TeckXKnight » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:50 am

RedKGB wrote:I some how closed my health bar/ stat bar, any one know how to bring that back up?

Spacebar
Seirai wrote:Can't seem to sleep in my lean-to for some reason, anyone know?

Doesn't look like you can but you can store items in it. Sleeping likely doesn't have an in-game purpose yet and wasn't included at launch in place of something vital.
nytro wrote:Is there a tradition slider bar or something close to that anymore? can't seem to find it.

No those are gone.

Dig for worms, clean animals for intestines, etc.
themommawolf wrote:what the hell?!!! Game froze and booted me out, am now back to beginning orb? Is this normal?

No, please report this as a bug in the bugs section. I don't believe any of the crashes caused rollbacks so that's pretty weird.
themommawolf wrote:k, thanks, will try. I feel so lame, am unable to build a wicker basket. Has the process to build things changed? Shift and left click on item in inventory, has that changed?

You don't need to add them to the building. You just need to have the items in your inventory or setup a stockpile nearby by picking the item up and right clicking it onto the ground. The signpost will take from either source.
TeckXKnight

Postby RedKGB » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:52 am

Thank you, just found the answer and came back to update it, thank you.
overtyped wrote:I didnt know you were more stubborn than me, but I guess you are. You are more willing to talk in a endless circle of already answered arguments than I will ever be. Good day to you.
RedKGB

Postby Grognak » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:55 am

I have Fishing, branches, and taproot... why can I not make a fishing pole?

I also can't make tanning racks despite having hunting?
Grognak

Postby TeckXKnight » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:09 am

Grognak wrote:I have Fishing, branches, and taproot... why can I not make a fishing pole?

I also can't make tanning racks despite having hunting?

Have you discovered those items? You have to be the one to gather those items at least once and it has to land in your inventory, not on the ground or in your hand.
TeckXKnight

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?