[MAP OF STARTING AREA]

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: I want to help you find your friends - MAP

Postby Op » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:27 am

Op wrote:
Halbertz wrote:http://i.imgur.com/k4si69D.jpg i found myself on this map, but cant find on yours :<. Hope this map helps somehow.

Trying to add it in now.

I think this is north of my map, I will search for it now
Op

Postby TheMapp » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:27 am

The only way to do this before was to use a custom client like Enders Client but as far as I know it hasn't been released to the public. So I am not sure how they are getting tiles right now.
TheMapp

Postby Cysote » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:28 am

TheMapp wrote:The only way to do this before was to use a custom client like Enders Client but as far as I know it hasn't been released to the public. So I am not sure how they are getting tiles right now.

It's literally just screenshotting the minimap and pasting them together in paint/gimp/photoshop
Cysote

Postby jaguar » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:28 am

Here is what I have http://i.imgur.com/YHGUY3i.jpg
jaguar

Postby Op » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:30 am

jaguar wrote:Here is what I have http://i.imgur.com/YHGUY3i.jpg

This is the southeast of my map, if you continue and map out that swamp I will surely add it in
Op

Postby TheMapp » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:31 am

Cysote wrote:
TheMapp wrote:The only way to do this before was to use a custom client like Enders Client but as far as I know it hasn't been released to the public. So I am not sure how they are getting tiles right now.

It's literally just screenshotting the minimap and pasting them together in paint/gimp/photoshop

Actually if you are doing it that way I feel bad for you. The tiles are saved locally on your machine. Anyone running around print screening feel free.
TheMapp

Postby Garfy » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:33 am

TheMapp wrote:Actually if you are doing it that way I feel bad for you. The tiles are saved locally on your machine. Anyone running around print screening feel free.

Where are they saved though?
Garfy

Postby Op » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:33 am

TheMapp wrote:
Cysote wrote:

Actually if you are doing it that way I feel bad for you. The tiles are saved locally on your machine. Anyone running around print screening feel free.

How would we access and open those tiles? If you know how please share that - else I'm going to continue down the tedious road of printscreening.
Op

Postby jaguar » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:34 am

TheMapp wrote:
Cysote wrote:

What did you mean by: The tiles are saved locally on your machine. ?
Where?
jaguar

Postby thrag » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:35 am

TheMapp wrote:
Cysote wrote:

You could tell us how to find the tiles rather than be a thundering buttlord, you weird nerd.
thrag

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?