Planting Hops & Peas?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Planting Hops & Peas?

Postby Merla » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:57 pm

How do you plant hops & peas?
Merla

Re: Planting Hops & Peas?

Postby Biddas » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:01 pm

Merla wrote:How do you plant hops & peas?

build trellis on a field area ,take 1 peas,hop,grape and click on trellis ,enjoy.
Biddas

Postby Merla » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:07 pm

Biddas wrote:
Merla wrote:How do you plant hops & peas?

build trellis on a field area ,take 1 peas,hop,grape and click on trellis ,enjoy.

Thank you very much! Do you need to plow the area and then build the trellis?
Merla

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:18 pm

you can build the trellis and then plow the ground. The trellis goes along an edge of a tile. I'm not sure if one trellis works for both sides or not. Haven't played with them enough yet.

Also, pepercorns need a trellis.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Biddas » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:22 pm

MagicManICT wrote:you can build the trellis and then plow the ground. The trellis goes along an edge of a tile. I'm not sure if one trellis works for both sides or not. Haven't played with them enough yet.

Also, pepercorns need a trellis.

what is pepercorns?
Biddas

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:26 pm

You can use peppercorns to make seasoning to go on food to boost FEPs. They're a huge hassle to deal with, but worth it in my opinion. http://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Peppercorn (old Haven information, looks like process is still the same, though.)
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Biddas » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:38 pm

MagicManICT wrote:You can use peppercorns to make seasoning to go on food to boost FEPs. They're a huge hassle to deal with, but worth it in my opinion. http://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Peppercorn (old Haven information, looks like process is still the same, though.)

ah ,thank you ,now i remember what is this .
Biddas

Return to How do I?