How to heal Bruises

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

How to heal Bruises

Postby carson330 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:41 pm

Well getting off the bat subject,

I can't apply gauze to bruises (others work fine). I'm not familiar with a wound in the game called "blunt trauma" but I assumed a bruise would be classified as a blunt trauma and therefore be healed. If not, I get it, but I'm still looking to get rid of these nasty bruises on my shins. Not implemented yet? or possible bug?

Thanks
carson330

Re: How to heal Bruises

Postby Archiplex » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:53 pm

carson330 wrote:Well getting off the bat subject,

I can't apply gauze to bruises (others work fine). I'm not familiar with a wound in the game called "blunt trauma" but I assumed a bruise would be classified as a blunt trauma and therefore be healed. If not, I get it, but I'm still looking to get rid of these nasty bruises on my shins. Not implemented yet? or possible bug?

Thanks

No cure for bruises yet. Blunt trauma is different.
the proliferation of automation is the rot of this game, with the next worst thing being the filth that plays it (you, probably.)

W7 - Hermit
W8 - Co-LS of R'lyeh, Owner of the Hermitarium Knowledge Group
W9 - LS of Niflheim
W11 - Hermitage (named Niflheim)
W12 - Hermit -> some rando ass village i forgot the name of that i joined
W10,13-15 - N/A
Archiplex

Re: How to heal Bruises

Postby carson330 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:49 pm

Archiplex wrote:
carson330 wrote:Well getting off the bat subject,

Thanks

No cure for bruises yet. Blunt trauma is different.

Ahh thank you. Only got 15 in bruises so I guess I can live with that for now.
carson330

Return to How do I?