KO'd and then killed by a bat

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: KO'd and then killed by a bat

Postby Bowshot125 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:29 pm

They require a weekly sacrifice of hearth flesh & bone to keep them at bay, they allow me to continue unharmed, till the dawn of the next week comes.
Bowshot125

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:54 pm

Bowshot125 wrote:They require a weekly sacrifice of hearth flesh & bone to keep them at bay, they allow me to continue unharmed, till the dawn of the next week comes.

Blood for the Blood God!!

Flameturtle wrote:Your friend attacking it is why you died. If he wasn't you could have been knocked out and wandered away happily.

You've been doing the combat write-up. I'm assuming from this post you think that Player B, by keeping it in combat, the bat stayed aggro and just kept attacking its target since animals as of yet just don't switch targets (if I'm reading the guides right)?
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Flameturtle » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:57 pm

I haven't tested it myself as I've noone else to test with but everything I've heard so far leads me to the conclusion that animals will either keep their current target when another person aggros it after they're knocked out or will do some combination of switching between opponents, and having the extra around makes the KO still a valid target
Flamturtle's Haven & Hearth 2.0 Combat Guide! http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=40466 - Remade for its 5th Anniversary!
PM to Contact.
Flameturtle

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:49 pm

So, I just saw this thread in Bugs: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=41264

Just letting you guys know if you hadn't seen it yet.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Previous

Return to How do I?