Chicken coop and Herbalist table.

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Chicken coop and Herbalist table.

Postby raybon256 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:47 am

I was saving some cocks and hens until I could get a chicken coop but it looks like there's no wheat in the game. Also how do I build an herbalist table, do I need hemp/flax?
raybon256

Re: Chicken coop and Herbalist table.

Postby Audiosmurf » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:49 am

raybon256 wrote:I was saving some cocks and hens until I could get a chicken coop but it looks like there's no wheat in the game. Also how do I build an herbalist table, do I need hemp/flax?

I believe straw products will now be made by harvesting barley. And yes you need fibres for an herbalist table.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby jorb » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:37 am

There is, indeed, barley instead of wheat. Oats, rye and wheat will all make it in at some point, I hope.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby hazzor » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:45 am

if I'm lucky my barley might've grown by the time the universe implodes on itself
Oh boy, here I go cheesemaking again...
hazzor

Return to How do I?