How do i get out of my own claim?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: How do i get out of my own claim?

Postby Raxer » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:53 am

If you log out on the claim, can you log back in where you logged out?

If you mean log out button in the menu, then nope, i can only close the application and then i can start it again and log in at the same place i was.
Raxer

Postby jorb » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:50 am

Ah, right. Well, I have no solutions, I'm afraid. Characters can get stuck under some circumstances, and it appears you have. Given that you recently inherited, and that the land you inherited is no longer yours, I don't see you losing much by starting a new character.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:52 am

This story is probably a good lesson on what you need to do when you die. If you don't get to loot your own corpse and get your bond back, you need to make a new bond or break the claim within a few days of death, otherwise you may be stuck on a claim someone else now owns and has not a clue where it is.

I'm sure we'll get more like it as time goes on.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby jorb » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:57 am

Arguably the bond should be renewed automatically upon inheriting the land. Will fix that.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

jorb

Postby Raxer » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:13 am

Okay, got it. Thanks for helping me anyway.
Raxer

Postby Arcanist » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:27 am

jorb wrote:Arguably the bond should be renewed automatically upon inheriting the land. Will fix that.

I thought that it was another loss on death, and if you don't get a new bond from the stake claim then your killer can steal your base.
Arcanist

Postby prozhong » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:59 am

What if I put my bond in chest or crate? Will a new one be created when alt inherit ?

Or It can not be put in chest?(Sorry I didn't try it)
prozhong

Postby jorb » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:14 am

It can be put anywhere. At present nothing new is created on death, but I just stated that I want to change that. You can, however, at any time retrieve a new bond from the claim.

jorb

Postby Dahka » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:47 pm

Was your previous char named dirtyman? I found a dead body with a skull and a bond a few days ago, converted the bond after some time, wondering if it could be yours
Dahka

Postby simimi » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:57 pm

Sorry am a bit confused, if 2 people have a bond from the same claim, who own the claim ?
simimi

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?