How do i get out of my own claim?

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: How do i get out of my own claim?

Postby Sever » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:34 pm

Brav0 wrote:sorry, but how do i protect my claim to not be stolen?

1. Don't leave the bond in your inventory/mentory.
2. Don't get murdered.
3. If you die some other way, find your body and retrieve it before someone else does.

If you think someone else has it, remove your claim and remake it. You lose all the invested LP when you declaim, though. Jorb mentioned you can get another bond from the claim stake. I am not sure how useful that is.
Come back two hours earlier.
Sever

Re: How do i get out of my own claim?

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:56 pm

Sever wrote:1. Don't leave the bond in your inventory/mentory.

Why would you say this? It's not like you can't replace it if it is stolen. If you're going into combat, sure, probably better to leave it at home where it is somewhat safer if you're that worried about losing the claim. In this case, make sure presence is full on the claim(s) in question so that you can remake the bond if you lose it.

Sever wrote:2. Don't get murdered.

Obviously. Probably better to say "Don't even get KO'd."

Sever wrote:If you think someone else has it, remove your claim and remake it.

No need to remove the claim. There's an option on the claim interface to make a new bond. Note that it does take half the claim's max presence, so you might need to study some curios to get the LP to fill it back up if you don't have your bond.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Previous

Return to How do I?