Ring of Brodgar Wiki

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Ring of Brodgar Wiki

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:44 am

BlueKGB wrote:Worms can be used in tree planter pots to make trees.

Not a bug. Worms count as soil and will be used up as dirt almost anywhere you can use dirt. Added a paragraph on the wiki about it.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby BlueKGB » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:39 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
BlueKGB wrote:Worms can be used in tree planter pots to make trees.

Not a bug. Worms count as soil and will be used up as dirt almost anywhere you can use dirt. Added a paragraph on the wiki about it.

Very cool.
BlueKGB

Postby KitsuneG » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:02 am

Don't know where on RoB i should post it to support Ricky.
I appreciate MvGulik work( you really do a lot of incredible stuff), but he is right you are too rude to people, i once almost leave editing coz of you, few people that just joined leaves coz you were rude to them with no actual reason.
Threat Ricky like that for a few really minor mistakes, stupid - like you never do mistakes, for me your data wipe was much more horrible mistake. You call Spiff i assume and complained about situation, and i strongly disagree with his decision to take back Ricky admin rights.

Glad i met Ricky when start learning how to work, and there were no you around.
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Postby mvgulik » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:18 pm

KitsuneG, Your entitled to your opinion, although I don't agree with it.
This was not about occasional minor mistakes. It was about constantly downplaying own mistakes and not caring about them at all (ie: general attitude and not wanting to learn from mistakes).
And Yea, I can be harsh and direct (or rude if you like) at times. Not always intentional mind you.

Bottom line:
Ricky is no MW-wiki admin material in my view. Nor needs to be to continue to contribute on RoB.

MagicManICT and Borka (backup admin I figure :?: ) are now RoB's admin's. (and I feel the Delete button and some other stuff is in much saver hands now)

On the up side you don't have to worry about me for a long time, ... As I am on a undetermined long sabbatical from RoB.

--- --- ---

KitsuneG wrote:for me your data wipe was much more horrible mistake
?
... If your revering to my personal pages. You can ask MagicManICT to restore the ones you like to get back. (probably not it, as there outdated anyway)
... Other than that no data was wiped. just some spacing-outlining nobody seemed to case about. Especially not Ricky it seemed (not hearing you about his related 50+ 'minor mistakes')
... If that's not it either. I don't have a clue what your talking about. (detail matter)
mvgulik

Postby KitsuneG » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:07 pm

First: When you use wrong/old information and outdate all forage with wrong terrains(maybe about 1.5-2 years ago), i even don't understand why you can't revert it back(doesnt matter anymore) and i was need again update every page. in that case i didn't saw any useful thing implemented.
Second: A lot of data was corrupted when you decide to change . to : in curio time - ofc maybe it really affect something important - but it worked many years before and was not really needed in my eyes. Looks just like you didn't like it. Again i need to check every single curio to update their time.

I was a lil mad, complained to you, but i'm not asked Spiff to take you rights. And you asked it bcs Ricky accidently wipe some words in TALK section (thats was when you start harrassing him), ofc later it grows more(he deleted things in different way? he has too many spaces? srsly man?), until you piss him off.

Ricky does absolutely different work than you, i agree it's not need admin rights, but not in that way it should be put away.
For me, his admin status was appreciation of his work, he really kept afloat wiki when all abandon it, and trying to find people until he find me.

Without you we will never create such nice things like: "specific", nice ask tables, etc. and i do appreciate your work, but you are not right in that case.

P.S. You sometimes attacking random editors bcs you didn't like them, like situation when you blame man that his screen of skills might be fake.. Really you can just put {{verify}} there and forget about it, but you argue with him and woop he leaves. Like we are not need editors =\
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Postby KitsuneG » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:45 pm

And back to deal.
http://prntscr.com/rqair9

What happens? it's bcs of Spiff done requests?
Wiki editor.
KitsuneG

Postby Burinn » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:05 pm

I used to occasionally edit and update pages last world and was considering doing it again. But sweet christ. Nothing against people who aren't native english speakers or totally fluent, but the edits people have been making lately are borderline vandalism. Like just straight making things more ambiguous, unclear, or complete removals of information.
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby Audiosmurf » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:44 pm

Burinn wrote:I used to occasionally edit and update pages last world and was considering doing it again. But sweet christ. Nothing against people who aren't native english speakers or totally fluent, but the edits people have been making lately are borderline vandalism. Like just straight making things more ambiguous, unclear, or complete removals of information.

jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Postby donatas081294 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:44 pm

who fucked up the foraging section on ring of brodgar? http://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Foraging
donatas081294

Postby Audiosmurf » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:58 pm

donatas081294 wrote:who fucked up the foraging section on ring of brodgar? http://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Foraging

Can't believe they nerfed foraging again.

Love this wonderful functional wiki. Who's ever heard of using a sandbox page to make sure things work? :lol:

jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?