Ring of Brodgar Wiki

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Ring of Brodgar Wiki

Postby shubla » Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:12 am

Sevenless wrote:10/10/10 stone axe did 43
9/14/13 stone axe did 47
10/15/10 stone axe did 49

Pretty conclusive evidence that melee weapon damage is based off substance. Tested at 43 str.

More data would be needed.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby RedKGB » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:36 am

If it is of any use, the forumla for tree planting and herb table construction are the same.
overtyped wrote:I didnt know you were more stubborn than me, but I guess you are. You are more willing to talk in a endless circle of already answered arguments than I will ever be. Good day to you.
RedKGB

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:25 am

RedKGB wrote:If it is of any use, the forumla for tree planting and herb table construction are the same.

Confirmations and such are definitely desired. Thanks for the effort!
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby RedKGB » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:47 pm

The ql of the jar for making prospect juice does not appear to have an effect, I have another batch being made so I hope to be able to confirm tonight.
overtyped wrote:I didnt know you were more stubborn than me, but I guess you are. You are more willing to talk in a endless circle of already answered arguments than I will ever be. Good day to you.
RedKGB

Postby mvgulik » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:20 pm

Spiff wrote:First things first, thank you to MvGulik and borka for managing the RoB wiki for years and years. They pulled the weight on keeping it up-to-date and vandalism free since it opened and I don't think we can thank them enough.
Thanks. That means a lot to me. & Good luck with RoB wiki continuation.
mvgulik

Postby Heahsler » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:49 pm

Probably should note on the wiki that fur boots, fur vest, hide vest, boar tusk helm, leather merchants hat, and the laddie boys hat have absolutely no effect.... as of yet, that would have been nice to know after 24 hours waiting on my first batch of leather :,(
Heahsler

Postby Sevenless » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:34 pm

Do we have any active wiki workers? (I know magic said he was working on it at least) And is there anyone that can access the protected pages if they need modification?

I've been keeping an eye on it and I haven't seen much change in the past month.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby Sam_Damon » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:04 pm

Sevenless wrote:Do we have any active wiki workers? (I know magic said he was working on it at least) And is there anyone that can access the protected pages if they need modification?

I've been keeping an eye on it and I haven't seen much change in the past month.

Doesn't seem like it. I've been checking nearly every day. Only a couple pages are even a little updated. I can offer info but I may be a bit too timid to try and update a page where everyone goes.
Sam_Damon

Postby Sevenless » Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:08 pm

I have my own project still going, and the wiki badly needs a complete overhaul. I get the feeling everyone is too daunted to try.

I'm almost at the point of wondering if we should basically start from scratch. Move every page to legacy, and just start making new ones.

That said wiki editing has never been a huge interest of mine, so I'm really not the person to helm this project ><
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:19 am

Posting this here so it doesn't get lost. viewtopic.php?f=39&t=43749&start=30#p569227

I don't think anyone ever confirmed the requirements for a developed skull, though I do recall several guesses at it.

Thanks for posting this loftar, at least as a firm confirmation.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?