Food Information Sheet

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Food/Curio Information Sheet

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:40 pm

Yeah, the forum software requires 4 or more letters in a search, so 'ant' is not a term that can be used in a search.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby tyrtix » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:04 pm

new salad (pretty good for me, 2 double feps and low enough hunger)

tyrtix

Postby Chaosu » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:33 pm

Chaosu

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:54 pm

tyrtix wrote:new salad (pretty good for me, 2 double feps and low enough hunger)

If the items are missing off of RoB, could you make sure to include recipes, too, so as much information can be included when we make the page? Thanks.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby mamotromico » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:57 pm

Hey, I just want to give a heads up that I'm back in the game and currently redoing the food spreadsheet, but I honestly have no idea how to make this good to use. With the addition of +2 possibilities and variable materials makes it insane to do on a simple spreadsheet. I'm currently filling the spreadsheet with non-variable food and trying to come up with a way to help visualize things like "what are the foods I should aim to eat if I want to increase X, Y and Z stat". It's such a situation that I'm considering making a desktop program for it.

(WIP here if anyone wants to give it a look a look: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 2062527284)
mamotromico

Postby mamotromico » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:09 am

Well, I decided to add the base stats for variable recipes since jorbtar gave us good tooltips. Not the solution I want since I can't really have all variations of a recipe neatly listed like this, but I will find a solution.
mamotromico

Re: Food Information Sheet

Postby Aethyr » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:34 pm

I will be very happy if those info could be given by the client itself. I don't know if it is possible... I've made a thread in C&I but it was ignored :(
My idea is that if you have in your inventory the right ingredient, the tooltip should update to show the effect of that ingredient
Aethyr

Previous

Return to How do I?