Food Information Sheet

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Food/Curio Information Sheet

Postby mamotromico » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:07 am

I've been unable to play for the past weeks because I was moving back from Canada to Brazil.

I'll probably get back on playing on the next week, and I'll add whatever I get info that I don't have
mamotromico

Postby mittromag2191 » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:55 am

How do you even get Curios? I'm curious. #puncity
I'm not saying I'm right. I'm saying you're wrong
mittromag2191

Postby REWB » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:29 am

mittromag2191 wrote:How do you even get Curios? I'm curious. #puncity

You find them on the map or you make them.
REWB

Postby koplio1989 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:39 pm

Yo, the spreadsheet now has yellow and gray cells (and zeros instead of annoying zero div messages).

Gray cell means we can't calculate because we are missing stuff.
Yellow cell means there is an empty or zero value in this cell and needs to be replaced with proper data.

We are missing some info (usually it's the time) so keep an eye out and send us feedback so that the sheet should never share any color scheme with this disgusting forum. :D
koplio1989

Postby Aphalon » Sun May 08, 2016 5:04 pm

Rattle- Tattle- Talisman is 2 sloted

Saddly I don't have more info
Aphalon

Postby hushpuppi3 » Sat May 14, 2016 9:59 am

Is there a good way to get the timing on the curio? I can fill 4-5 blanks in timings but I don't know if there is a better way than to just put it in the study and wait for the first tick to show me how much time is left (I don't even know how long that takes, if I did I could simply set a timer for when I see the duration)

Prism curio at 10q takes 12 hours
hushpuppi3

Postby Ysh » Sun May 15, 2016 12:48 am

hushpuppi3 wrote:Is there a good way to get the timing on the curio? I can fill 4-5 blanks in timings but I don't know if there is a better way than to just put it in the study and wait for the first tick to show me how much time is left (I don't even know how long that takes, if I did I could simply set a timer for when I see the duration)

Prism curio at 10q takes 12 hours

If you see time left for curio it is custom client feature. Default client works on percentage system. First tick will be 1% done. You can time this time for first tick and multiple for 100x to get total time for curio. Also curio quality is not affects study time at all, so worry not for that one.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby hushpuppi3 » Sun May 15, 2016 11:26 am

Ysh wrote:If you see time left for curio it is custom client feature. Default client works on percentage system. First tick will be 1% done. You can time this time for first tick and multiple for 100x to get total time for curio.

so there isn't a custom client to show you time until its 1% finished? Alright. I've got a stuffed bear so I'll get the time on that in a second as well
EDIT: Got about 20:20:00
hushpuppi3

Postby Ysh » Sun May 15, 2016 5:39 pm

hushpuppi3 wrote:
Ysh wrote:If you see time left for curio it is custom client feature. Default client works on percentage system. First tick will be 1% done. You can time this time for first tick and multiple for 100x to get total time for curio.

so there isn't a custom client to show you time until its 1% finished? Alright. I've got a stuffed bear so I'll get the time on that in a second as well
EDIT: Got about 20:20:00

I thinking maybe you misunderstand. The game does not give the client/player the total time for curio study. Any times you see in client are inputted from client maker. The game only works in percentage ticks. It is possible for the timings you see in client to be wrong if client maker put in the wrong number for total time.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Linksfire1 » Fri May 27, 2016 12:51 am

Wanted to add the odd tuber but I dont have rights to access:
Tubers.PNG
Tubers.PNG (43.03 KiB) Viewed 3606 times
People say that I'm a coward for the way I hunt from a boat. Those same people ask me for leather and boar tusks all the time.
Linksfire1

PreviousNext

Return to How do I?