Little-Known Pro-Tips Thread - Now up to 113 Tips!

Ask, answer and discuss any and all topics about the hows, whys, wheres and whens of playing Haven & Hearth.

Re: Little-Known Pro-Tips Thread - Now up to 113 Tips!

Postby vatas » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:45 pm

You can move, while having an item in your cursor, by ALT+clicking.
“Sell a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach a man how to fish, you ruin a wonderful business opportunity.”
-Karl Marx

"Ladygoo murders people in real life and eats their heart to gain their power, but she's all right in my book"
-Sabinati
vatas

Postby vatas » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:51 pm

Thought I'd share this screenshot showing the fresh-spawn characters properly-set up deck. Exact order doesn't matter but I found 4 to be ergonomic button to spam and 1-3 for defenses feels good and intuitive. I added Left Hook as well but it's kind of unnecessary, I think it's just best to use punch in this situation (more cards of it than hook.) You can probably use either but you have to commit to the choice of one within the fight, as they make different openings. Remember to select one of the "unused saves" for the "save" button to actually save your deck.

Tags: Combat, Deck, Tutorial
Attachments
javaw_2RgdN8FstM.png
javaw_2RgdN8FstM.png (75.34 KiB) Viewed 152 times
“Sell a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach a man how to fish, you ruin a wonderful business opportunity.”
-Karl Marx

"Ladygoo murders people in real life and eats their heart to gain their power, but she's all right in my book"
-Sabinati
vatas

Postby vatas » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:43 am

In case everybody hasn't intuitively figured this out, non-intrusive way of getting the attention of village-mate who is alt-tabbed out of the client is to simply use "clapping" -emote right next to them.

Tags: Meta, Social, Village
-Karl Marx

-Sabinati
vatas

Previous

Return to How do I?